[Community Suggestion] Remove Benji's "Post thread" Button

Reaction score
bnej's reaction after his 473rd suggestion is moved to denied subforum (then posts suggestion 474)

doug-walker-sped-up.gif

Reaction score
bnej's reaction after his 473rd suggestion is moved to denied subforum (then posts suggestion 474)

doug-walker-sped-up.gif
add 747 plane
this would improve RP and make my autism yjo4 kp'woe

As of my last knowledge update in January 2022, I don't have specific information about Perpheads or any updates they may have made since then. Perpheads is a gaming community associated with Garry's Mod, and they may have introduced new features or content since my last update.
If you are suggesting the addition of a Boeing 747 to their game, there could be several reasons why it might be a good idea:
  1. Variety of Vehicles: Adding a Boeing 747 would introduce a new and large vehicle to the game, providing players with more variety in transportation options.
  2. Role-Playing Opportunities: Garry's Mod communities often thrive on role-playing scenarios. The addition of a 747 could open up new possibilities for in-game scenarios, such as airport role-play, airline management, or even emergency situations.
  3. Community Interest: If there is a significant interest or demand from the Perpheads community for a Boeing 747 or a similar large aircraft, it might make sense for the developers to consider adding it to enhance the overall gaming experience.
  4. Unique Features: The 747 is an iconic aircraft with distinctive features, such as a hump on the upper deck. These unique characteristics could add a visually interesting element to the game.
However, it's essential to consider factors like game balance, server performance, and whether the addition aligns with the overall theme and goals of Perpheads. Game developers often take into account the community's feedback and preferences when making decisions about new content.
If you're part of the Perpheads community and want to suggest the addition of a 747 or any other feature, it's a good idea to share your thoughts on the community forums or through channels provided by the developers for feedback. Keep in mind that the decision to add specific content ultimately rests with the development team based on various factors, including technical feasibility and the impact on the overall gaming experience.