Computer crashes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

User0

Sometimes (often) my computer will crash? The monitor will either go black, tan or this
hqdefault.jpg
. The audio becomes weird also keeps repeating itself in a weird way. Usually crashes when I watch netflix.

Reaction score
Have you checked your temps?
What's your specs?
When did this start?
Have updated all your drivers?
Do you ever get error codes?

Reaction score
From what I can see it looks like your screen resolution is messed up completely, hence the reason why it goes fuzzy as it basically gets confused with what to display. Check your resolution settings and compare them with your monitor length & width and make sure you're using the correct resolution. Considering your computer is crashing and it's not just the monitor; it may just be that your computer is overheating and it shuts its self down when getting too hot, but it does not know what error message to display and that's why it does that considering a line of code may have gone wrong.
Overall, I recommend double checking your resolution settings and then down Speedfan and check if your temperatures are over heating. If they are over heating then I would say spring clean your computer as that is effective if you have loads of dust inside, or you could add more fans and change the box so there is more vents or you could upgrade your computer to water cooling, which should stop your computer overheating all together, if that is the case of course.

Hope that helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.