Considering making a basic Basing tutorial

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm considering making a video or a series of videos explaining some basic basing things. I might actually also (which was my original plan) make videos for each property, and giving an example of what an OK base build would look like. And how to build it ofcourse. Like those minecraft housebuilding tutorial vids. This way new players would know which basebuilding items they would need to buy, how much it would cost and how to set up a decent base. This paired with tips to up their chances during defending.

Do you guys think that there is any need for this, or even that people would find it useful?

Feel free to leave your ideas and suggestions!

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm considering making a video or a series of videos explaining some basic basing things. I might actually also (which was my original plan) make videos for each property, and giving an example of what an OK base build would look like. And how to build it ofcourse. Like those minecraft housebuilding tutorial vids. This way new players would know which basebuilding items they would need to buy, how much it would cost and how to set up a decent base. This paired with tips to up their chances during defending.

Do you guys think that there is any need for this, or even that people would find it useful?

Feel free to leave your ideas and suggestions!
This would help out new players probably a fair bit when they start to base,
They have basic drug guides available to them but a video or tutorial on all the basic tips for basing involved in 1 would save a lot of hassle for the player and would be beneficial for them

Reaction score
This would help out new players probably a fair bit when they start to base,
They have basic drug guides available to them but a video or tutorial on all the basic tips for basing involved in 1 would save a lot of hassle for the player and would be beneficial for them
Exactly, give them more of a fighting chance other than going hicktown just to get blown to pieces by wallbangs. Or have no defences set up at all.
I'd surely have loved a guide like that when I started out.

Reaction score
@staff Would I be allowed to block off the front door of properties during filming? I wont be growing ofcourse but I’d like to record uninterrupted.

Reaction score
@staff Would I be allowed to block off the front door of properties during filming? I wont be growing ofcourse but I’d like to record uninterrupted.
If you are still interested in doing this I’m sure if you make a f6 in game at the time your doing this it should be fine, you can also put a simple text sign out the front also stating what your doing, but as @flugs has mentioned the construction booklet has Atleast one build for every type of base on the server that is 100% allowed by within the current state of rules!

Reaction score
If you are still interested in doing this I’m sure if you make a f6 in game at the time your doing this it should be fine, you can also put a simple text sign out the front also stating what your doing, but as @flugs has mentioned the construction booklet has Atleast one build for every type of base on the server that is 100% allowed by within the current state of rules!
I know from personal preference that some people prefer watching a short video explaining something and giving examples rather than read/watch pictures from the top. The handbook is really informative but could also be misinterpreted at some points.
I might reconsider and still make the videos. Especially since I noticed some faulty builds from my new org members.