Cop Baiting at Projex 1 / Eric Schnizer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: James Husky
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: eric97496 / Eric Schnizer
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:206789462
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Mid admin sit with @Appricey we got a 911 report from Eric claiming there was shots at docks, after responding and seeing no one I went back up to the apartment to speak with him once more, when speaking through the door I noticed bullet holes in the wall and wanted to question him.

He kept telling us we could speak through the door but then wanted to walk away, after @Elemetsup told him that we were here to investigate a crime he threatened to blow his head off if he entered, as expected @Elemetsup wanted to give him a ticket for threatening him. Instead he proceeded by shooting through the door at officers eventually leading to his and his friends death + confiscation of drugs and weapons.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick:

Reaction score
He popped up to me and asked if i would copy and paste his reply because he has not got a forum account.

It was 4 am in the morning and i was bored and wanted action is that an excuse for my action? No...
Do i deserved to be punished? Yes. All i can say is that im sorry

I felt it was a bit brief so i've decided to add a snazzy video to his reply.

Reaction score
Ok so got my forums account and its pretty clear that i did break rules and i would just like to say that im sorry and all i can do is learn from my mistakes ive never had a warning or anything on my record until today
it was the spark of the moment thing and i can assure you it wont happen again.

Reaction score
I will accept all apologies and do not wish to press any form of punishment.

Not saying that the only reason i would not press any form of punishment is that they have apologized

Reaction score
I will accept all apologies and do not wish to press any form of punishment.

Not saying that the only reason i would not press any form of punishment is that they have apologized
Well im very sorry for what i did but its obvious i broke rules and do deseved to be punished none of the less.

rat

Reaction score
Accepted

Your apology is appreciated. You are relatively new and I'd hate to see you not be able to play. Let's not have this happen again.

(You will receive a warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.