Cops and no admins online =

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I got the evidence recorded from my perspective, it's my first time screwing with demos and it was split across two demos so I recorded both and uploaded both
Also, sorry about the aids phone being up all the time, it opened itself during the demo and I couldn't close it
PART 1 STARTS AT 1:20. IT TOOK ME A MINUTE TO FIND WHEN IT STARTED
Part 1:
Part 2:

Reaction score
Right, Let's start off.

When I first caught you illegally parked in-front of the first aid shop I was going to give you a ticket for being illegally parked; and for some reason you thought it would be a good idea to drive off? (Which would be breaking 3.4; although if you can provide a proper reason I'll hold off from making an ar on you) . I had no intent of raiding your base when I first showed up; only to arrest you and ticket you for Evading police, refusing to co-operate, etc. AFTER I resigned I patiently waited for my friend jay to connect so we could start basing (which we still are basing and growing) and potentially raid. While I was an officer my friend @Legion of Darkness scoped out the base and knew you were basing there; so the information is coming from him seeing your base; not me. Eventually, we came there and raided.

According to the demo's that Spookius has provided I stepped on your property to confront you and your friend about evading at 48:40 of the demo time and the demo ends at about 58 minutes which is a time period of 10 minutes. After the second demo; we can very well see that the raid only began at about 3:30 into the demo when my first bobby pin broke, and I only entered about 20 seconds later at about 3:52 demo time; which is about 14~ minutes after I first stepped on your property give or take.

Reaction score
The ticket incident was clearly discussed between us both in the OOC chat, 1. you had not stated you were giving me a ticket and as you ran up to the car another person on the road rammed into the police car... you diverted your attention to that car to which I left the area. Not breaking 3.4.
[DOUBLEPOST=1491710048,1491709709][/DOUBLEPOST]And if your friends had "scoped out the base" lets see the demos to see that this is true.

Reaction score
The ticket incident was clearly discussed between us both in the OOC chat, 1. you had not stated you were giving me a ticket and as you ran up to the car another person on the road rammed into the police car... you diverted your attention to that car to which I left the area. Not breaking 3.4.

You clearly knew that I was stopping you for the way you parked. When an officer comes up to you and has his lights and sirens on, he doesn't do it to show them off. You knew you were going to be receiving a ticket so you used the excuse that your friend rammed into my car and actually continued blocking me from driving so that you could escape a $500 fine. If you look back at this first interaction you'll realize that you driving off caused all of this nonsense.

Reaction score
'My friend', Actually he was a random passer-by. I thought as the situation had escalated to damage of property and attempted murder that a normal police officer would turn his attention towards that and see that someone committing a minor crime (parked outside of a store) should be allowed to go when his/her life is in danger.

Reaction score
'My friend', Actually he was a random passer-by. I thought as the situation had escalated to damage of property and attempted murder that a normal police officer would turn his attention towards that and see that someone committing a minor crime (parked outside of a store) should be allowed to go when his/her life is in danger.

Random passer-by? Because I'm pretty sure that guy was growing in your base buddy :) Why would he help you if you didn't know each other? And where did attempted murder come from? You still had no reason to drive off. You evaded a ticket; end of story.

Reaction score
Actually ask Spookius on this, I had no idea that two other people were to be growing with us nor did I know them (enough to class as a friend)
[DOUBLEPOST=1491712028,1491711065][/DOUBLEPOST]
Actually ask Spookius on this, I had no idea that two other people were to be growing with us nor did I know them (enough to class as a friend)
I actually didn't know him, we had met once previously on the server but I was in no way affiliated with him.

Reaction score
I was the other cop named John Cale but theres not much I can tell you really. Dylan made you guys seems as if you sped off from him and then when I got the call from him saying your at Morons I responded. Then when I got on scene I searched both of you since you where technically wanted by the Police as Dylan was looking for you. I noticed you had 10 coca seeds and 10 cannabis seeds however I did not confiscate your weapon. I then stood by the door telling you to close it for security reasons and then when the guy at the door was being such a smart arse and being rude and then made it look like I was going to put him in cuffs and then he closed the door. Haft to say its works every time.

Reaction score
Hey Codez, I knew you were the officer but the gun taking wasn't the thing I was mainly annoyed at. Originally when you searched me it said:
"Confiscated items:
-10x Coca seewds
-10x (Marijuana seeds, idk name)
-1x (Name of revolver) "
This led to me believing that you had taken the pistol so as expected I was annoyed at the officer due to the fact it was completely random for you guys to turn up, no roleplaying of license plate or ID was taken and it was only known about the actual car itself. When speaking to the second officer he said il do one more search to check and then he confiscated it himself, this also as expected got me a little bit annoyed.

Reaction score
Hey Codez, I knew you were the officer but the gun taking wasn't the thing I was mainly annoyed at. Originally when you searched me it said:
"Confiscated items:
-10x Coca seewds
-1x (Name of revolver) "
This led to me believing that you had taken the pistol so as expected I was annoyed at the officer due to the fact it was completely random for you guys to turn up, no roleplaying of license plate or ID was taken and it was only known about the actual car itself. When speaking to the second officer he said il do one more search to check and then he confiscated it himself, this also as expected got me a little bit annoyed.
Well im sorry about the Revolver and I dont know why it was confiscated and I suggest you make an RR. I dont remember touching your revolver as I only told Dylan about it.

Reaction score
"Confiscated items:
-10x Coca seewds
-1x (Name of revolver) "

When I did a second search it said that you had a revolver and I asked if Codez had confiscated it and you said yes so I checked it to attempt and remove the bug but instead you actually had the revolver on you. Just some confusion between all of us.

Also, it wasn't just your car. When I drove up I identified the car and then I was able to point you out because I had seen your face and clothing for a good amount of time before you drove off from the ticket.

Reaction score
The revolver as previously mentioned was just a freak server glitch/bug where it told me it was confiscated... no ones fault to be honest. And I agree that you can recognize the car and face etc but randomly turning up at a property looking for a suspect whilst your mate is apparently scoping it out to raid is just odd, then jailing on of the members inside the property and then whilst hes locked up you raid. It comes together too perfectly and I'm just waiting to see your friends demo.

Reaction score
The revolver as previously mentioned was just a freak server glitch/bug where it told me it was confiscated... no ones fault to be honest. And I agree that you can recognize the car and face etc but randomly turning up at a property looking for a suspect whilst your mate is apparently scoping it out to raid is just odd, then jailing on of the members inside the property and then whilst hes locked up you raid. It comes together too perfectly and I'm just waiting to see your friends demo.

Him scoping it out was not while I was there. I believe it was while I was looking for you, or afterwards i'm not sure. But if you would like a refund on the revolver you lost please let me know, I'd be glad to refund it.

Reaction score
Just odd how after you turn up to a property of which you didn't know who lived there and arrest people on scene, clearly fail to RP if there was use of f3 to use computer to search my name without knowing it(not saying you did but how else would you instantly search docks for me 30 seconds after the parking occurred), and whilst you randomly turn up at a random apartment your friend proceeds to "scope out the base". I'd rather see a demo on your side starting from when the illegal parking occurred and your mates from 10 minutes prior to him scoping out. You cant blame me for wanting the demos as the chances of this all randomly happening are rather staggering.
[DOUBLEPOST=1491775285,1491774965][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just odd how after you turn up to a property of which you didn't know who lived there and arrest people on scene, clearly fail to RP if there was use of f3 to use computer to search my name without knowing it(not saying you did but how else would you instantly search docks for me 30 seconds after the parking occurred), and whilst you randomly turn up at a random apartment your friend proceeds to "scope out the base". I'd rather see a demo on your side starting from when the illegal parking occurred and your mates from 10 minutes prior to him scoping out. You cant blame me for wanting the demos as the chances of this all randomly happening are rather staggering.
My car was inside the whole time except the second you turned up, all I'm asking for is a demo to which you HAVE to understand why I want it. I'm sure an admin would agree that I'm fully within my right to be asking for this.

Reaction score
As I have said, it was completely a coincidence that I rolled up when your friend was leaving the property and in the video you can see that my friend was not scoping it out while I was there, he did his own driving around. You'll also see we had no communication while I was an officer.

Reaction score
Locked.jpg

Locked at request.​

Status
Not open for further replies.