AR on Tyrone Dalton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
my steam name- avematic420
ingame name- Will Cosby

Accused- Tyrone Dalton

reason-
This guy RDMd me in spawn point. I loaded the game and within seconds he was attacking me at spawn and killed me. I did an in game AR but no admins online. No cops either but medics revived me. Absolutely no rp reason to kill people at spawn. Might as well kill people for crossing a street.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Please upload evidence of this happening, along with following the template provided. Or this will be closed.

Your Steam/In-game Name:
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
how do i provide video evidence? You might as well close it. Im not out on a vendetta to the point of filming all my online gaming experiences in case someone MIGHT break the rules. Is there no ULX log for an admin to do their job and check?

I had some witnesses who did it.

Anyway. Im not the type to make that shit up and not making a federal case out of this. Close it. But your process has dmv like red tape

Reaction score
how do i provide video evidence? You might as well close it. Im not out on a vendetta to the point of filming all my online gaming experiences in case someone MIGHT break the rules. Is there no ULX log for an admin to do their job and check?

I had some witnesses who did it.

Anyway. Im not the type to make that shit up and not making a federal case out of this. Close it. But your process has dmv like red tape

https://perpheads.com/threads/need-evidence-how-to-find-your-demo.16784/

Ayjay

Reaction score
Closed.

No evidence was provided. Please re-make this Action Request if you do upload some video evidence such as a demo.

Status
Not open for further replies.