Coroner

Reaction score
Topic:Coroner service

Short explanation (in notes):
-in real life when some one are killed most of the times if its a crime a coroner come and picks them up
-
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):because it will be a nice job to be under the goverment plus think about the new things you can do as a paramedic and a coroner and because of the fact that there is allready the job medic that can remove them but it will be cool if there was a coroner job to and i was thinking about when the bodys are fully dead then the coroner gets called out to get rid of the dead person

Optional additions:
-corner should be fitted with a radio to contact police or partners
-Add the job "Coroner"
-Different Coroner car (a van)
-Different equipment to take care of the dead bodys (like dna scanner, body remover)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Reaction score
This sounds like a good idea, however sometimes it will be hard for you to find a medic on the server, if his job was split up I doubt there would be enough people to do this job and medic.

Reaction score
This sounds like a good idea, however sometimes it will be hard for you to find a medic on the server, if his job was split up I doubt there would be enough people to do this job and medic.
the reason i chose this one is because i want to play that job the most favorite job