Server Suggestion CPR on regular people

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: CPR on regular people
Suggestion Description: Why cant regular people do cpr , everyone is taught how to irl

Why should this be added?:
- could save many lives

What negatives could this have?:
- i dont think theres a downside to this

Reaction score
This seems like a good idea at glance, but under a closer lens it actually reduces the demand for EMS (paramedics and firefighters) in general, which is something that I think Paralake cannot afford. Not to mention, if everyone could perform CPR there would be less incentive to stay alive, more incentive to minge about with your friends and etc. Perhaps, if you have achieved the highest rank in your respective EMS field, you gain the ability to perform CPR as a civilian.
Correct me if I am wrong but I thought all the CPR in movies was just made up and the job of CPR is actually just to keep the blood circulating around the body until EMS can arrive on scene and take over?

Reaction score
and max level with a little chance you could revive your buddy maybe
Thats sadly not how cpr works irl. I know movies make it look that way. I’m not an expert on cpr but I’m sure others could explain.

Reaction score
Everyone is not fucking taught how to do it irl atleast in cheeseburgistania. FF,Cops,EMS, are the only ones irl taught it as a requirement (There's nurses and etc but we don't have those ingame). I think if we were to add it, the player has to be past a certain ff or ems rank to do it.
It depends on what job you have irl. I’m taught how to do it. Luckily never had to use it. I’m also taught how to do clear big buildings systematically in cases of emergency and fires etc. Idk how to name it in English. In Dutch translated its something like Head ER (emergency response). Which I sadly have had to use plenty of times.

Maybe like an ingame course could be given to learn like basic cpr.

GP

Reaction score
I think everyone being able too do cpr is a good idea, however I think u should be a high level in the first aid, maybe make it so first aid goes too level 15 instead of 8, unlock the ability too do cpr at level 10 and each level u go up the longer u can do cpr like how as a firefighter atm u can only do a certain amount of cpr atm, say u can do it for 30 seconds before they can’t have anymore, I think each level after level 10 too 15 u can do cpr for another 10/15 seconds. However I feel like with the cpr as a civ there shouldn’t be a chance u can actually revive people with it, it just keeps the people unconscious for longer before they fully die
I like this implementation, making people work EMS/FF for a while before being able to do it (I think that's the only way to level up first aid, right?).
I also think non-EMS/FF shouldn't be able to resuscitate people, just extend the "red screen" a bit (this includes Police).

Reaction score
I like this implementation, making people work EMS/FF for a while before being able to do it (I think that's the only way to level up first aid, right?).
I also think non-EMS/FF shouldn't be able to resuscitate people, just extend the "red screen" a bit (this includes Police).
CPR Revival is only high ranking fire so yeah civilians can just extend the timer.