Crafting Menu Tweak Suggestion Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post:

https://perpheads.com/threads/crafting-menu-tweak.34423/

Main Idea:

Add a checkbox and Amount to the crafting Menu.

As well as be able to add multiple crafts in the crafting queue.

Full description of the idea:

Type in an ammount of items u want crafted, if you dont have enough materials it wont let you.

Add multiple craftings in the crafting menu.
Ex: Click craft on AK-47, Then want 10 Bandages so i type in the ammount and click craft and it will be in the queue.

Also send an ammount to storage by clicking the checkbox and typing ammount or if not ticked, then would be given to player not storage.

Why should it be added?:

Currently, the crafting system is mint but i think it will help improve our lifes by having this tweak to add an amount for the crafting queue.

As well as being able to store the items being crafted to be sent to storage, thats if you're near one.

Pros:
Helps save time
New players have it easier
Bazaar owners can supply a demand of a massive amount of weapons
No more "You can't carry this much weight" Notification when having a lot of crafted items
Dont have to go back a forth from storage chest

Cons:
This would kill that little amount of player owned economy there is on the server. (??) @Brinch
Set a queue of 300+ ammo and just leave their character sitting in bazaar afk and dumping it directly in to storage. @SGT Masterchief
(Leave more cons in this post)

00a20d4afdd07ab2dcd62ea4d8b17181.jpg

Reaction score
Yes please add this. I would actually love to be able to add multiple things to my crafting queue.

Reaction score
Not just trying to be negative however this would allow someone to go afk for 15 minutes at a time whilst crafting and with the way they have changed the drug system etc to make it more interactive I would be doubtful that this would find support from the people who make the changed.
Can see entirely where you are coming from but I think that the aim of the Devs seems to be angled more towards getting things to remain interactive and this isn't really in line with that.

No hate just my thoughts.

Reaction score
I can see what you mean, but at this moment crafting a large ammount of ammo, bandages and weapons can be time consuming; having to go thru the same tabs about 400 times and clicking can be annoying. Thanks for your ideas, i agree with what you said about devs making us be more interactive, but i dont see why we should strain out wrists and fingers and possibly get arthritis for virtual items.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Accepted

Some form of change with how many items you can place in a queue will be implemented, we will revise crafting times generally and also try make this system a little more player-friendly. We will likely scale how many items you can craft in one queue based on your overall crafting level.

Status
Not open for further replies.