Server Suggestion a take on the "crafting queue"

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: a take on the "crafting queue"
Suggestion Description: Okay so it's obvious why we can't have an actual crafting queue where you queue how many items you want and then just afk, it ruins crafting fucks the economy of crafting prices and is just kind of game breaking so!

Lets talk about a work around that can just take the pressure off a little, instead of being able to automatically craft items, make it so that you can queue lets say 5 bandages, 5 stocks and 5 stimpacks, after you have added these to your "queue" it will then pop up with the first item in your queue you will have to manually click it and wait for it to craft but now after your "5 bandages" are done it will then pop up with the "5 stocks" and so on, basically making it so you don't have to navigate the crafting menu, which i know sounds small but for full time crafters this would be a massive time save in small quantities

Why should this be added?:
- it makes crafting SLIGHTLY easier and just allows you to focus on the one order you have without having to count how many you have done and accidentally craft too many or too less.

What negatives could this have?:
- i literally can't think of any, it doesn't ruin crafting or anything its more just a time saver

Reaction score
good workaround can't lie, i hope this doesn't get denied as well lol, but it probably will, the crafting system works good atm but it would be cooler with that added

Reaction score
How about a sidebar with a list of max. 5 favorites, or 5 'recently crafted'. It's just annoying to keep going back to the menu if you're crafting batches.