Server Suggestion Crafting machine: Bulk crafting.

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Crafting machine: Bulk crafting.
Suggestion Description: Adding a craft-able / purchasable, fuel fed “firearms manufacturing machine” that can be used to create multiple of a firearm component in an automated fashion.

The machine would work as such:

- Upon placing the machine, you can open a menu.
- The machine should be fed by fuel cans and water barrels for cooling.
- The menu should have 2 options: one to add materials, one to select an item to bulk craft.
- When the machine has the appropriate amount of crafting components added for the selected output, it will begin making 7 to 10 of the selected component. The final output would be RNG Based.
- The machine won’t add to your firearms crafting level, but it wouldn’t craft anything you are unable to craft at your level.

The machine should have 3 speed levels, each with its benefits and perks. The machines speed levels should have the following effects:
- The faster the machine, the more materials it will consume.
- The faster the machine, the more water it will consume.
- The faster the machine, the more fuel it will consume.

The machine may encounter maintenance issues, with the following effects:
- Fuel: The machine will stop and power down. Adding more fuel will resume the machine.
- Overworked: The machine will begin using more of its stored materials if the high speed is used.
- Full Overheat: The machine will stop and power down until the water barrel is replaced. Maybe it could also trigger the smoke alarm inside a property?

The machine should play a combine restrictor sound effect quietly when in use, the same sound as a vault cracker.

Ideas for locations and placement locations include:
- Morons shipping Co.: Back left corner.
- Parker: Front right corner.
- Glass co: The wall in the garage room.
- Office: The top room with the overlook to the main area.
- Hungriges: The wall in the middle.
- Farm: The bottom floor of the central room, in the middle.
- Puffer mart: Against the right wall where the crafting bench slots are.

The model should appear as:
- when placed as an entity: Some sort of machine, I’ll look through the half life 2 models for one, but the blue generator model that is in glass co might suffice.
- When dropped with right click: a wooden crate. This is to make selling one easier.

Potential crafting recipe:
- 2x Computer
- 1x monitor
- 20x scrap electronics
- 8x refined metal 100%
- 2x stove
- 1x smoke alarm.

Crafting skills:
- 125 firearms
- 50 crafting.

Why should this be added?:
- Hands free crafting of firearms components without being too hands off.
- More industrial methods of bulk manufacturing.
- Balanced with its own pros and cons against regular crafting.
- Doesn’t take away the full grind of having to craft, since it only manufactures a single component a batch, doesn’t add levels, isn’t as consistent, and still requires upkeep.

What negatives could this have?:
- Makes crafting less hands on.
- Industrial society and its future.

Reaction score
+Support for this,As i think that i would be a lot more inclined to 1 Buy those bigger properties if it means that i can craft weapons ETC easier then currently avalible and although i would like to add a risk element to using this,Since right now,when your crafting in your Crafting bench there is no risk even while inside a base,as people cant Loot/Force you to Open and drop the items within,and some people Base just to be able to craft. Although Bnej Stated that it requires 50 Crafting and 125 Firearms to craft which confuses me a bit as,when your 125 Firearms you won't need to level which Negates one of the negatives to using it.(Or maybe im just reading this wrong)

Reaction score
Support for this because as someone who has been on the server for 7 years. its god damn impossible starting out nowadays and crafting is such a slog that i honestly havent gone back to it again and just do jobs because it isnt worth my time. i make maybe 10k every 3-4 hours selling ammo as thats all I can do right now. If it took less of mine time i'd do it more and actually set up shop again.