Server Suggestion Crafting presets

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Crafting presets
Suggestion Description: Give players the ability to create crafting presets for firearms, and other things.

In example: Ak-101 + Ak-101 Stock + Ak-101 Magazine x3 + Red dot sight
or
Rifle compensator x10
or
Bandage x10

The preset will show the total amount of materials and skills needed to craft the whole preset.

Why should this be added?:
- It will make crafting orders for multiple firearms easier
- It will make crafting easier in general
- Crafting will take less time
- Players dont have to look through and change categories of crafting items from weaponry, stock, and magazines when crafting 1 firearm

What negatives could this have?:
- presets created by players might not fit in workbench space
- It might influence the general craft time and lower it.

Reaction score
crafting is already quite easy and profitable, i don't think it needs improvements.

Reaction score
  • Staff
crafting is already quite easy and profitable, i don't think it needs improvements.
Thats what I was kinda worried about, however I'd love to find a way to make crafting less annoying in the GUI, but doesn't influence the profitability of crafting, as when you are about to graft 5 SMGs, you need to craft 5 bodies, 5 magazines, 5 stocks, and each of the components require different materials. When you take the materials for the gun, you also have materials for the stock, so you cant really see how much of which material u need/are lacking, to then multiply it by 5, and then get the materials.

So, you need to go to storage, get the materials for the gun x5, then store the guns, check and get the materials for the stocks x5, craft, and then go to storage and get the materials for the magazines x5.

I know that advanced crafter will be able to quickly calculate how much materials is 2 x 25% pure and 1 x 50%, however new players, won't be able to, and crafting would be x times easier and more attractive for new players, and people that didn't really craft whatsoever.

Tbh, thats the main reason, that I didn't get 125 firearms in about 500hrs of civilian/criminal playtime. Most of the times I have the materials, but I cant be bothered to craft guns.

Reaction score
Personally I would like there to be a easier way to calculate the total sum of different items and attachments without having to go through and click on the menu and calculating the price on my phone. I have a goldfish memory and I have to do this every time I set up shop =D Something like tiny.calc but in-game would be awesome.

Reaction score
Personally I would like there to be a easier way to calculate the total sum of different items and attachments without having to go through and click on the menu and calculating the price on my phone. I have a goldfish memory and I have to do this every time I set up shop =D Something like tiny.calc but in-game would be awesome.
you mean like https://calc.tinycoding.com/ ? just have it on your second screen or tab out, don't see a need to implement an already existing feature ingame.