Crash problem,need help!

Reaction score
I enter the server and i played a little bit something like 20 min,but than its crash the all game. i tried to re-join again and again but the game still crash after a few mins.

what should i do?

thanks!

Reaction score
Ok, lets try this instead.

1. Press the Windows button + R to open the Run program.

2. Type in "msconfig" (without the ") and press ok.

3. Let it load, once it has opened up, click on the services tab and check the box saying "Hide all Microsoft services"

4. Click disable all, and enable all the important things you need.

5. Now click on the Startup tab and click disable all, enable all the important stuff you need, like Intel (R) stuff like that. Also, I am using an Asus laptop so I have to make sure I have checked the Asus services.

6. Press Apply and Ok and don't restart the computer yet.

7. Before you restart your computer, make sure to make a SYSTEM RESTORE point if something goes wrong. Here is a youtube video to show you how to make a system restore point. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQtPWc1qQ04

8. Once you are done making the system restore point, go ahead and restart your computer.

9. Open up steam, right click Gmod --> Properties --> Set launch options --> and type in: -dxlevel 90 --> Press ok and start up Gmod and try to join Perpheads again.

10. Give me a feedback if it worked :D

Reaction score
jjjackier said:
Ok, lets try this instead.

1. Press the Windows button + R to open the Run program.

2. Type in "msconfig" (without the ") and press ok.

3. Let it load, once it has opened up, click on the services tab and check the box saying "Hide all Microsoft services"

4. Click disable all, and enable all the important things you need.

5. Now click on the Startup tab and click disable all, enable all the important stuff you need, like Intel (R) stuff like that. Also, I am using an Asus laptop so I have to make sure I have checked the Asus services.

6. Press Apply and Ok and don't restart the computer yet.

7. Before you restart your computer, make sure to make a SYSTEM RESTORE point if something goes wrong. Here is a youtube video to show you how to make a system restore point. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQtPWc1qQ04

8. Once you are done making the system restore point, go ahead and restart your computer.

9. Open up steam, right click Gmod --> Properties --> Set launch options --> and type in: -dxlevel 90 --> Press ok and start up Gmod and try to join Perpheads again.

10. Give me a feedback if it worked :D
Your mustache is magic ;)

Reaction score
JohannEderiano`;n19684 said:
I did what you say jjjackier,but its still not working and the game keep crashing.

May I ask how long have this been going?

Is it only when you join this server or does it do it with other servers as well?

Do you get any errors in your console? (If yes what kinda of errors)

Reaction score
I had this problem myself, i changed abit on my graphics because some cars looked terrible and all, i changed my graphics to abit higher and my game stopped crashing. Try changing on some of the graphics. I could barely walk around before because i only crashed.

Reaction score
Killing_Floor_Dead;n19715 said:
May I ask how long have this been going?

Is it only when you join this server or does it do it with other servers as well?

Do you get any errors in your console? (If yes what kinda of errors)

I have this problem aswell i´ve checked if it has anything to do with not enought ram but thats not the problem also it happens like every 30 minutes depending on how many people are on the server and when it crashes (sometimes there is a sound loop) i do not recieve any error message at all.