Crash problem...

Reaction score
Hi when i try to join PERP- heads my game crashes when its at sending client info. I just loads to its 1 bar left and then crashes. I have tryed reinstalling TDMcars, gmod, i tryed starting a singleplayer game with the rp_lakeside_v2 first and verified game cache before starting gmod.

And the only addons i have is PERP content.

My specs
Macbook air late 2014, 13 inch
512 GB
8 gb ram 1600 MHZ DDR3
Intel HD graphics 5000, 1536 mb
Intel core i7 proccesor with 1,7 GHz
So basically its the best you can buy for an macbook.

Please help i have played perpheads before and i just love it. (With another computer of course.)
Would love some Live support. Add darkganon no steam. My name is FuckOffMomImTwelveNow.

Thank you.

Reaction score
I got that some times aswell, i load the map in single player first (paralake V2), then go on PERP it self.

Reaction score
This happens to most Mac Book players, I have a friend called @Panda, he experiences this issue a lot. I suggested him quite a few fixes but they would not work.
I'd advise you to do the following :-
  • Go to settings, Advanced settings and set all the options next to the star which looks like this *.
  • Go to steam, right click Garry's Mod, go to properties, then go to BETA and instead of Opt out all BETA programs click the other one.
  • If none work, try and play on windowed and put all settings to the lowest.

Reaction score
I have the same problem. Its the update you get overloaded with awesomium files so your game closes itself. Blame Garry or the chinese guy. Just wait for the next update might be fixed. Also your game is gonna crash a lot when its fixed since your graphics card is more shit than mine and i still crash every 20-120 mins.

MattIs

Some things I recommend that may fix your issue:
  • Remove all your Addons in your Garrys Mod Folder
  • Verify the integrity of the cache.
  • Make sure that cl_download is enabled
We have mac issues who have faced the same issue, but it resolved itself over time.

Reaction score
I've got this right now. I've also had this previously, left it overnight and it worked the next morning. However, I'm getting fucked off as I want to play now. Need a fucking fix.

Reaction score
I get this issue in stages, it'll happen for a whole day out of the blue. A good way to remedy it I've found is deleting your garrysmod folder in steamapps after uninstalling the game, then re-install and rejoin (You will redownload all the content packs).

After doing this it seems to work for me for a good amount of time after so if you're strung out on options give this a go.

Reaction score
I get this issue in stages, it'll happen for a whole day out of the blue. A good way to remedy it I've found is deleting your garrysmod folder in steamapps after uninstalling the game, then re-install and rejoin (You will redownload all the content packs).

After doing this it seems to work for me for a good amount of time after so if you're strung out on options give this a go.

Which folder?

Steamapps>[steamname]>Garrysmod

or

Steamapps>[steamname]>Garrysmod>Garrysmod

Reaction score
The first Garrysmod folder, the one that contains EVERYTHING. Kill it. Kill it all.