Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayjay

Reaction score
123.png

Applications

Requirements:​​​
  • You must have over 1 week of play-time
  • You must know the rules, don't go around breaking rules giving our org a bad name
  • You must understand how to RP correctly
  • You must follow orders given to you by your higher ups.
Application Template

In-Game Name:
Why do you wish to be in Crescendo:
Playtime:

Applications are currently closed, if you wish to join please speak to a 'higher' ranked member in-game.

Reaction score
In-Game Name: Grimm Sherlock

Why we should accept you for Crescendo: Since im a wery experienced Rp player, im quite aware of the rules, i got over a weeks playtime. Im a kind guy, calm(Mostly) and im a good leader.
Why do you wish to be in Crescendo: Im currently looking for an org to join, who are active and includes everyone.
Playtime: 1 Week++

eae8ee9fdd.png

Ayjay

Reaction score
Griim R34per said:

Why we should accept you for Crescendo: Since im a wery experienced Rp player, im quite aware of the rules, i got over a weeks playtime. Im a kind guy, calm(Mostly) and im a good leader.
Why do you wish to be in Crescendo: Im currently looking for an org to join, who are active and includes everyone.

eae8ee9fdd.png
Accepted.

Reaction score
In-Game Name: Michael Bishop
Why we should accept you for Crescendo: First off, I am very handy with melee and guns. I can RP to my best ability. I know most of the rules and follow them everyday. Ayjay you know me I'm a nice, fun, and funny guy. I am loyal to my org until I feel as if something in the org is wrong or it simply falls apart.
Why do you wish to be in Crescendo: I wish to join this org because the org im currently in and currently leaving is just unorganized, and a little mingy. I simply can't deal with it and I am looking for a new family. I hope you will see my true benefits and make me apart of the Crescendo.
Playtime: 1 week+

eae8ee9fdd.png

Ayjay

Reaction score
Brosteen said:
In-Game Name: Michael Bishop
Why we should accept you for Crescendo: First off, I am very handy with melee and guns. I can RP to my best ability. I know most of the rules and follow them everyday. Ayjay you know me I'm a nice, fun, and funny guy. I am loyal to my org until I feel as if something in the org is wrong or it simply falls apart.
Why do you wish to be in Crescendo: I wish to join this org because the org im currently in and currently leaving is just unorganized, and a little mingy. I simply can't deal with it and I am looking for a new family. I hope you will see my true benefits and make me apart of the Crescendo.
Playtime: 1 week+

eae8ee9fdd.png
Accepted.

Reaction score
In-Game Name:
Robin Sen

Why we should accept you for Crescendo:
I am a very skilled person, I can use firearms, use skilled communication and can work under pressure. I also have lots of experience which I could bring to this organization.

I wish to join the organization because as Michael said, my previous org was slightly unorganised and I wish to start somewhere new which seems to be successful; I would like to assist in the success and have fun.

Playtime:
1 month+

eae8ee9fdd.png

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
In-Game Name:
Robin Sen

I am a very skilled person, I can use firearms, use skilled communication and can work under pressure. I also have lots of experience which I could bring to this organization.

I wish to join the organization because as Michael said, my previous org was slightly unorganised and I wish to start somewhere new which seems to be successful; I would like to assist in the success and have fun.

Playtime:
1 month+

eae8ee9fdd.png
Playtime:
1 month+

Yet still has a mini cooper c:

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
In-Game Name:
Robin Sen

Playtime:
1 month+

eae8ee9fdd.png
I sold it ;)

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
In-Game Name:
Robin Sen

Playtime:
1 month+

eae8ee9fdd.png
Playtime:
1 month+

Yet still has no car c:

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
In-Game Name:
Robin Sen

Playtime:
1 month+

eae8ee9fdd.png
Right that time c:

Reaction score
Griim R34per said:

eae8ee9fdd.png
Wait, you are 16 but soon you will be 18? I think there is anything not right xD

Trande

In-Game Name: Tim Garret

(IC)

Because I am someone who comes around a lot in the city. I also have connection to many important persons, which could help us getting information very quickly. However, I am also skilled escape car driver, and have very much experience with smaller firearms.

(IC)

Every organisation I have been member of disbanded, or collapsed for various reason, and the existing oneS aren't exactly well organised. Then I saw this organisation popping up, and wanted to try something new. I really would like to help making Crescendo to the most powerful organisation Paralake City ever saw.

(OOC)

Arnott Surveillance got disbanded, so I didn't know what organisation I should join. Crescendo seems to have a high roleplay standard, and looks very organized, so I decided to make an application.

Playtime: 3 weeks

eae8ee9fdd.png

Ayjay

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
In-Game Name:
Robin Sen

Playtime:
1 month+

eae8ee9fdd.png
Accepted

Ayjay

Reaction score
Trande said:
In-Game Name: Tim Garret

(IC)

Because I am someone who comes around a lot in the city. I also have connection to many important persons, which could help us getting information very quickly. However, I am also skilled escape car driver, and have very much experience with smaller firearms.

(IC)

Every organisation I have been member of disbanded, or collapsed for various reason, and the existing oneS aren't exactly well organised. Then I saw this organisation popping up, and wanted to try something new. I really would like to help making Crescendo to the most powerful organisation Paralake City ever saw.

(OOC)

Arnott Surveillance got disbanded, so I didn't know what organisation I should join. Crescendo seems to have a high roleplay standard, and looks very organized, so I decided to make an application.

Playtime: 3 weeks

eae8ee9fdd.png
Accepted.

Reaction score
In-Game Name: Josef Manner /Thomas Carpenter
Why we should accept you for Crescendo: Because i am a complete utter retard
Why do you wish to be in Crescendo: I am stupid
Playtime: 2 weeks

1560e639f6.png

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:

1560e639f6.png
#Manner4President

Ayjay

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:

1560e639f6.png
No...

Reaction score
In-Game Name:Jian Huan
Why we should accept you for Crescendo:Because I know the laws inside and out, once a man was that happy he gave me 10k.I am a experienced lawyer, also I have had alot of experience of being a criminal.(OOC) Also I have good roleplay skills and never had a warning and only one ban which was false.
Why do you wish to be in Crescendo:Because I know that you only accept the the best and I wish to be apart of the elite.
Playtime:
2 weeks

eae8ee9fdd.png

Reaction score
Title: Organization Application.
To: AyJay

In-Game Name:

I am Jack Kier but my nickname is JayJay.

I am 12 years old, but I feel that wouldn't matter because of how rich I am.

I am skilled in:
Shooting
Driving
Growing
Cooking
Negotiating
Fooling others
And most of all: Making cash!
I respect other members, I follow higher rank orders, I can roleplay correctly, I have not been banned and I have over 1 week of playtime.

I am very skilled in a lot of stuff. I have a good amount of money but I still need more to get upgrades, new weaponry, and medical items to heal my organization teammates. I believe I am an experienced role player. I want to join an active, and awesome organization.

Playtime:
I have 2 weeks of playtime.

Note: I haven't upped my playtime because of vacation. Once I get back home I'll be sure to get on PH and get more active.

1560e639f6.png

Ayjay

Reaction score
jjjackier said:
Title: Organization Application.
To: AyJay

In-Game Name:

I am Jack Kier but my nickname is JayJay.

I am 12 years old, but I feel that wouldn't matter because of how rich I am.

I am skilled in:
Shooting
Driving
Growing
Cooking
Negotiating
Fooling others
And most of all: Making cash!
I respect other members, I follow higher rank orders, I can roleplay correctly, I have not been banned and I have over 1 week of playtime.

I am very skilled in a lot of stuff. I have a good amount of money but I still need more to get upgrades, new weaponry, and medical items to heal my organization teammates. I believe I am an experienced role player. I want to join an active, and awesome organization.

Playtime:
I have 2 weeks of playtime.

Note: I haven't upped my playtime because of vacation. Once I get back home I'll be sure to get on PH and get more active.

1560e639f6.png
I do not think you're currently experienced enough to be allowed in to my organisation. Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.