Crescendo - Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Crescendo
Welcome, to paradise.
Application Requirements:

• You must be willing to take orders from your higher-ranked members.
  • You must be willing to serve and protect other members no matter what.
  • You must be willing to loose friends in order to protect the organisation.
  • You must NEVER steal from other members.
  • You must NEVER cheat other members, nor the organisation.
  • You must BE THE BEST.

Application Format

Name:
IC Name:
IC Age:
Tell us a bit about your roleplay character:
Why should we choose you to be in the organisation:
Playtime:

Please note people who have many bans on record will automatically be denied.

Reaction score
Name:建欢 Jian HuanЖиан Хуан(Don't ask I put Jian Huan if different languages because why not?)
IC Name:Jian Huan
IC Age:23
Tell us a bit about your roleplay character:He started life as a herder, he would herd hight amount of cattle across Mongolia hopefully selling them for a high price.However there was little to no law enforcement in Mongolia so often fought of bandits looking to steal his cattle.Consequently because he was causing problems he had to be "Evicted" .He a got kidnapped from his home in Mongolia, to the slave trade. He became the slave of Robin Sen who then let him go(because Robin got found out). He became a illegal immigrant who was trying to evade cops all the time.However when he finally got his visa he returned to Mongolia for a week to fight for the Mongolian state militia. He fought fiercely however he got annoyed with the person next to him who was fighting not as fiercely, so he shot him in the foot. Then the man next to him retaliated and Jian Huan ended up losing two of his toes and half a toe. Fortunately Mongolian state did not mind people fighting each other in their ranks as long as someone did not die. However he decided to go back to him home in Paralake city because he was getting to demoralized when his only friend Bogarji got shot with a anti-material rifle right infront of his face. After this incident he left Mongolia for good.
Why should we choose you to be in the organization:Because I was in the organization before and was in the organization quite early on. Also I know the laws pretty well and that could get us out of a pickle from time to time.
Playtime:
4 weeks

Last edited:

Trande

Application Format
Name:
Trande
IC Name: Tim Garret
IC Age: 32
Tim Garret was born in Paralake City and already started to pickpocket people on the streets. His parents didn't care much about him, since the were busy with cooking meth in their trailer on the scrapyard. He kept doing minor criminal stuff to keep himself alive, but still managed to finish school with quit good qualifications. Still, he wasn't interested in honest work and kept doing money with stealing cars, etc. But one day changed everything, he broke into a apartment, and caught the owner by suprise. He shot and killed him on spot. The police started a city-wide manhunt against him which was unsuprisingly successful. He got caught, and was sentenced to 10 years in prison. Nobody really knows what happened in these 10 years, but he wasn't the same person, after he got released. Today he didn't stopped with his criminal doings, but he has calm down. But you shouldn't make him mad in any way. Rumors say that he dumped two person in his trunk, and sunk it into the lake.
Why should we choose you to be in the organisation:
I am loyal, and always interested in helping fellow org members. I also know many people in Paralake, which could help us out of dangerous situations.
Playtime: 1 month.

Reaction score
Name: [PH] Mannerwaffel
IC Name: Josef Manner
IC Age: 34
Tell us a bit about your roleplay character: Josef is a middle aged austrian ex-soldier who has a lot of knowledge in tactics, firearms, security and first aid. He is a often friendly person but you shouldn't make him grumpy. He is very reliable, loyal and a good friend to have. You can always count on him.
Why should we choose you to be in the organisation: I have been a high rank member of the old Crescendo org and I am a very good and old friend of the org leader and Founder and I think I fit in the org again. I am active on the server and a Moderator so I can keep my actions within the rules and if I have to, I will even punish my own or members.
Playtime: 3 weeks, nearly a month.

Ayjay

Reaction score
PLEASE NOTE - All previous members may obtain their positions straight away they do NOT have to re-apply. Please contact AyJay Harlem.

Reaction score

Name: MrLewis
IC Name: Lewis Doman
IC Age: 29
Tell us a bit about your roleplay character: Back when Lewis Doman moved to Paralake City he was nothing, then a savior came.. The Belinsky Family. After learning the "tricks of the trade" and whats what he decided to go his seperate way. After the belinsksys disbaneded and was re-made i was excited, however, it was a mess of disfunction and just discarness, so he became a lone wolf. He is still awaiting his new saviors.. Could you be them??
Why should we choose you to be in the organisation: I am a good shot when i want to be xD Im very loyal and i do almost everything im told by my leader / boss. I can craft guns for others if they want and im willing to do alot for the org
Playtime:
2 Weeks +

Last edited:
Reaction score
Name: Dmitrii
IC Name: Dmitrii Ermakovich
IC Age: 35
Tell us a bit about your roleplay character: well, Dmitrii was born in USSR in 1979 and in 2000 moved to Paralake City hoping that he will get some money there. then he learned how to do stuff and had much friends and he joined the Hampsures but was demoted, now he's alone and needs an organisation...
Why should we choose you to be in the organisation: i am expirenced player, know how to grow drugs, have some skills
Playtime: 6 days

Ayjay

Reaction score
The organisation is now active - Applications are closed and the only way of entering the organisation is by being seen by a higher member of the organisation for your skills, etc.

Reaction score
Application Format
Name: GriiM
IC Name: Bayar Huan
IC Age: 45
Tell us a bit about your roleplay character: Mongolian, brother of Jian. New to paralake, but skillfull shooter and driver.
Why should we choose you to be in the organisation: Since im applying.
Playtime: 2 weeks +

Reaction score
Name: Liam
IC Name: Liam Belinsky
IC Age: 42

Liam Belinsky - From past to present

Prologue

"I was born in London, England - My father was always out doing 'business',
our family was wealthy, we had a big house, the cars, maids - everything which
was needed to make my childhood bright. Private tuition, everything. When I hit 16,
I committed my first crime, I was on lane bridge corner which is where all of the top guys
hung out. In the corner of my eye, a beautiful yellow Lamborghini Miura glared in my eye.
I broke in and took it to the chop shop sold it for £15,000 it was a lot back then, but now
it's just back pocket money..."

Moving to EvoCity

"I later on in my life moved to EvoCity knowing a little bit about
the crime life. I left my family back in England and I wanted to succeed my dream of being
'Godfather' of the City; the man whom controlls all criminal activity. I joined my first gang
it was called 'The Growing Power' we grew drugs and I loved it making real money. But I'd
just spend all of the money on weapons, I had a massive armory. But I didn't play it clever. I
was losing more than I was making. But I was new in the City, didn't know who to fear... or who
not to be messing with. I made a lot of enemies, I didn't give a shit though. I was one of the most
hated people, I wasn't living the dream, it wasn't as easy as I thought - 4 months into my American
dream life I decided to pack up and move to Paralake, Texas before I got killed.

Moving to Paralake

"When I moved to paralake, things became easier. I made friends easier than before. I heard about a gang called 'Millionaire Club' I needed people to keep me up and so I could make money without being
broken into and stolen all the time. So I joined this Gang. Which is where I met Lewis Doman and I met
Ben Lockwood and a few other people. Not long after joining the Gang collapsed. Leaving everyone to
join 'The Belinsky Family' I tried to contact Viktor Belinsky all the time but messages wouldn't be replied to. I guess he was a busy man. I dedicated myself to join. Not long later Viktor Belinsky and his men took
me to the Glass CO and hostaged me due to something The Mayor said. By this time I had enough money to buy a small end car. I had a Volkswagen Sirocco in Grey I loved that car. I got off with a few minor injuries. But a week later I spoke to Ben Lockwood, he brought me in to grow with them, I loved it I made enough money to purchase myself a BMW M3, now that car was the love of my life. I eventually got into the Belinsky family. And due to the war with the hitman royale - I got promoted for showing good actions and potential. I was then a Cappo. I continued to run duties as I had to saving up for over $1,500,000 dollars. I then started to get upgrades on my car, which made as fast as a high end vehicle. I got a custom colour, rims and bodykits along with various engine upgrades. Not long after Viktor Belinsky promoted me to an Underboss. Now I was doing real shit, running the family when he was not here - It was difficult but I handled it well. But The Family was dying and idiotically I left. I had no Organization but then Crescendo popped up. I got offered an Underboss place - same as I was in Belinskys. Our time lasted not long but it was good.

Then a few months ago Viktor Belinsky sat me down and handed the family over to me, I worked years for that moment; I took the chance and took control creating one of the most powerful era's in the belinsky history within weeks. We did what no others would - use snipers close range, do a 20 man bank robbery, destroy everything iun our path. Nobody could stop us. But the power was getting to my head, but I had to keep going. I wasn't where I wanted to be. I was saving up for my new car the Lamborghini Gallardo. I purchased it for $2,000,000 dollars. And still have it to this day. Eventually I decided to let the Organization down and disband it. I then left the City to visit my Family back in London, but when I arrived I got the sad news of my Father passing away - after I dealt with business back there I moved back to Paralake. And guess what? I'm back.

Why should we choose you to be in the organisation: Bae
Playtime:
Over 1 month

Deleted member 5920

Name: Ethan
IC Name: Ethan Cockeral
IC Age: 30
Tell us a bit about your roleplay character: I am Steve Cokerals long lost brother before I found Steve, I was in The Greek Empire, not long after joining I was promoted, this was when my career as a criminal first took off, after the colapse, I joined the Yakuza, we were powerful, but one day on a raid the police arrested us all, but in prison my leader got murdered by another prisoner, this meant revenge, and the first time I killed someone with my barehands. I then found Liam Belinsky who took me in and trained me, I never made it past mademan but I picked up a lot of tactics. Then after the Belinskys collapsed I joined the Trapani. We had a good run, but it was not to be, we slowly drifted apart until we turned on each other, after the bloodbath, I ran, I found Steve, he took me in. We had the same family history, no father and dead mother, we had been raised in care, after someone said we looked alike, we took a DNA test, we were brothers! We started an org "The Grove Street Family", but we had too many members, they drifted apart, we disbanded, I hope to follow Steve into Crescendo.
Why should we choose you to be in the organisation: I have high powered guns like the barret, I also just spent 100k on guns and would be happy to arm up members. I do not have a car as I am saving up.
Playtime: 2 Weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.