Crescendo - Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Ser Grimwood said:
In-Game Name:Jian Huan
Why we should accept you for Crescendo:Because I know the laws inside and out, once a man was that happy he gave me 10k.I am a experienced lawyer, also I have had alot of experience of being a criminal.(OOC) Also I have good roleplay skills and never had a warning and only one ban which was false.
Why do you wish to be in Crescendo:Because I know that you only accept the the best and I wish to be apart of the elite.
Playtime:
2 weeks

eae8ee9fdd.png
Accepted.

Reaction score
jjjackier said:
Title: Organization Application.
To: AyJay

In-Game Name:

I am Jack Kier but my nickname is JayJay.

I am 12 years old, but I feel that wouldn't matter because of how rich I am.

Why we should accept you for Crescendo:
I am skilled in:
Shooting
Driving
Growing
Cooking
Negotiating
Fooling others
And most of all: Making cash!
I respect other members, I follow higher rank orders, I can roleplay correctly, I have not been banned and I have over 1 week of playtime.

Why do you wish to be in Crescendo:
I am very skilled in a lot of stuff. I have a good amount of money but I still need more to get upgrades, new weaponry, and medical items to heal my organization teammates. I believe I am an experienced role player. I want to join an active, and awesome organization.

Playtime:
I have 2 weeks of playtime.

Note: I haven't upped my playtime because of vacation. Once I get back home I'll be sure to get on PH and get more active.

1560e639f6.png
http://puu.sh/ahYjT/31a4cb81f5.png

Reaction score
Serious Application:

In-Game Name:

Josef Manner / Thomas Carpenter (disguise name)

I want to make money but I don't want to grow alone so i thought why not grow with friends? I am friendly, helpful and a loyal person who you can always count on.

My friends are there and I want to grow with my mates. Also Crescendo is obviously the best org.

Playtime:
2 weeks

eae8ee9fdd.png

Ayjay

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:
Serious Application:

In-Game Name:

Josef Manner / Thomas Carpenter (disguise name)

I want to make money but I don't want to grow alone so i thought why not grow with friends? I am friendly, helpful and a loyal person who you can always count on.

My friends are there and I want to grow with my mates. Also Crescendo is obviously the best org.

Playtime:
2 weeks

eae8ee9fdd.png
Accepted.

Ash

Reaction score
In-Game Name: Jennifer Belinsky

I am a very friendly person with many perks such as:
Firearms skill,
Knoledge of rules and laws,
been on the server a while,
cooking,
Growing,
ORG experiance.

I can bring may things to the org what i have listed above.

Playtime: 3 Weeks

eae8ee9fdd.png

Ayjay

Reaction score
Ash said:
In-Game Name: Jennifer Belinsky

I am a very friendly person with many perks such as:
Firearms skill,
Knoledge of rules and laws,
been on the server a while,
cooking,
Growing,
ORG experiance.

I can bring may things to the org what i have listed above.

Playtime: 3 Weeks

eae8ee9fdd.png
Accepted.

Reaction score
In-Game Name: Liam Belinsky
Why we should accept you for Crescendo: Because I'm a former Belinsky Cappo. I can do things which most can't, as you know. I can be used for many good things and I'm loyal to my surroundings. I can bring a lot of things, such as friendly advise, high fire arms level (67), I'm an experienced player, I've got over 3 weeks play time.
Why do you wish to be in Crescendo: Because I love you Ayjay. And I can't live in The Belinsky Family without you!
Playtime:
3 Weeks.

eae8ee9fdd.png

Ayjay

Reaction score
Liam said:
Why we should accept you for Crescendo: Because I'm a former Belinsky Cappo. I can do things which most can't, as you know. I can be used for many good things and I'm loyal to my surroundings. I can bring a lot of things, such as friendly advise, high fire arms level (67), I'm an experienced player, I've got over 3 weeks play time.
Why do you wish to be in Crescendo: Because I love you Ayjay. And I can't live in The Belinsky Family without you!
Playtime:
3 Weeks.

eae8ee9fdd.png
Accepted.

Reaction score
Liam said:
Playtime:
3 Weeks.

eae8ee9fdd.png
Loyal to your surroundings.

Reaction score
In-Game Name: Ryan Giovanni

Why we should accept you for Crescendo: I am skilled,respectful and loyal team member. I don't let the family down, as it always comes first. I have been part of many organizations such as The Belinsky (When Run By Lockwood), The Greek Empire, and many more. I am very trust worthy and have the funds required to by lots for the organization. I also have many weapons,skills and such and I deal with situations on the threat level. If a family member is in danger, I go out of my way to assist them in any way possible.

Why do you wish to be in Crescendo: I need an organization, as when Victor came back to power in the Belinskys, he removed all the added member of the organization. I do have a lot of friends in the organization which allows me to have connections, in the case we need help or we become allied with the Belinskys.

Playtime: 1 Week + 3-4

eae8ee9fdd.png

Ayjay

Reaction score
The Real Black Jesus said:

Why we should accept you for Crescendo: I am skilled,respectful and loyal team member. I don't let the family down, as it always comes first. I have been part of many organizations such as The Belinsky (When Run By Lockwood), The Greek Empire, and many more. I am very trust worthy and have the funds required to by lots for the organization. I also have many weapons,skills and such and I deal with situations on the threat level. If a family member is in danger, I go out of my way to assist them in any way possible.

Why do you wish to be in Crescendo: I need an organization, as when Victor came back to power in the Belinskys, he removed all the added member of the organization. I do have a lot of friends in the organization which allows me to have connections, in the case we need help or we become allied with the Belinskys.

eae8ee9fdd.png
Accepted

Reaction score

eae8ee9fdd.png
Can't handle all of these math's :-{

Reaction score

eae8ee9fdd.png
Thanks AyJay, Jarred y u stuypid

Reaction score
Liam said:
Playtime:
3 Weeks.

eae8ee9fdd.png
My loyality for the Belinsky's is still strong. But I want a change, now that I'm here I'm going to do whatever it takes so we're number 1. Which we will be. Very, very soon.

Reaction score
In-Game Name: Johnny Quid
Why we should accept you for Crescendo: Because i am friendly guy with everyone (most of the times) and i am good in firearms ;)
Why do you wish to be in Crescendo: I am looking to join an organization with powerful members. And sorry for trying to raid you yesterday i didn't know that it was your place :(
Playtime: 1month+

Reaction score
Johny-Quid$$$ said:
In-Game Name: Johnny Quid
Why we should accept you for Crescendo: Because i am friendly guy with everyone (most of the times) and i am good in firearms ;)
Why do you wish to be in Crescendo: I am looking to join an organization with powerful members. And sorry for trying to raid you yesterday i didn't know that it was your place :(
Playtime: 1month+
Thumbs up for Johnny!

Status
Not open for further replies.