Map Suggestion Crickets & Ambient Forest Sounds in Forest Areas at Night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Crickets & Ambient Forest Sounds in Forest Areas at Night.
Suggestion Description: There should be Crickets Chirping at Night in the Forests.

Why should this be added?:
- Because it would be more Realistic than Dead Silence at Night in the Forests.

What negatives could this have?:
- If it's too loud it could impact hearing & impairing RP situations, but if Developers add it at correct volume, it should be alright & add a more realistic feeling of being in the Forest at Night.

What problem would this suggestion solve?: The Realistic feeling of being in a Forest at Night.

Reaction score
i hope with V6 a overhaul of forest will come, its seemd to loose allot of purpose besides being a beginner zone for new players

Reaction score
Self appointed paralake Sound engineer on the case...

Cricket sounds wouldn't just be at night albeit the daytime sounds would be other little critters like cicadas and grasshoppers. Can anyone who would play long enough to find themselves in the woods know this? Absolutely not. The ambience could just play 24/7

Reaction score

Cricket sounds wouldn't just be at night albeit the daytime sounds would be other little critters like cicadas and grasshoppers. Can anyone who would play long enough to find themselves in the woods know this? Absolutely not. The ambience could just play 24/7
Yes I agree with you Bnje Cicadas, Crickets, Grass Hoppers, Maybe even Wood Peckers Pecking on Trees every other 5 mins, Loon’s Cooing every once in a while near the Lakes in the Forests. It’s Definitely Some Food for Thought, I think this would add Great Quality of Life to the Forest Areas!

Reaction score

can you add in a Minecraft cave sound level fuckery to scare the shit out of sweaters but its rare please

Reaction score
can you add in a Minecraft cave sound level fuckery to scare the shit out of sweaters but its rare please
I do not have the map I’ve only self appointed myself this role!!!! I cannot add anything!!! Only ask for stuff to be added…

Status
Not open for further replies.