Map Suggestion Move the highway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Move the highway
Suggestion Description: Move the highway so that it does not tower over the forest and the suburbs, allow it to travel between the farm and park. A ring-road should loop the city and not intrude onto a suburb

Why should this be added?:
- the highway would feel less empty
it would take the same amount of time to travel everywhere, as currently it is quickest to travel between all 3 districts via the intersection and not through parker tunnel
immersion would be improved as there's not a great big looming highway above suburbs/forest
the hicktown and forest would benefit from being much more secluded, as currently you can view the entirety of hicktown from the highway
the entry/exit ramps would be level which would make life easier for drivers of slower vehicles

What negatives could this have?:
- this requires major changes to the map
the highway would essentially be shorter

Photo_Rwv6qD5EJR.png

Reaction score
Adding a T junction to that particular portion of the highway would be a terrible idea, the PERP Playerbase already reasonably struggle with the 2 T junctions around harbour lane.

Reaction score
kinda a pain already to escape police on this map sometimes as it’s not very complex and it’s just a circle, this would just be even more inconvenient UNLESS the map is more expanded

Reaction score
  • Staff
Adding a T junction to that particular portion of the highway would be a terrible idea, the PERP Playerbase already reasonably struggle with the 2 T junctions around harbour lane.
its not a t junction its a sliproad

Reaction score
  • Staff
kinda a pain already to escape police on this map sometimes as it’s not very complex and it’s just a circle, this would just be even more inconvenient UNLESS the map is more expanded
the farm may have an additional entrance, and i believe there will be more opportunity for police escapism since you are not bound to the confines of the highway

Reaction score
I think the map could benefit from a large change like this, however i'm not sure if this is the one. I like Clarky's idea of a map expansion, but i'm afraid it might cause the server more frame drops or whatever? I'm not very smart when it comes to that. Anyway, I like the idea of making some crazy change again!

Reaction score
this seems like a very interesting map change since the map is mostly highway at the moment and this would give a new aspect.

Reaction score
I would also change speed limit on the highway Becouse from city highway-subs off ramp side till parker tunnel you need to still maitain speed limit to 35mph even if you go straight towards parker tunnel rather than offramp.
Practicly speaking officer can pull you over in This distance if you go above this speed
This also includes at subs off ramp from parker tunnel side till subs onramp towards City

Reaction score
Roll the highway out in stages and have huge roadworks and temporary traffic lights whilst it's changed!

Reaction score
Would be a cool change for the sake of it but too big of a change for the sake of it. There will be a new road to connect the 3 disctricts that isn't the highway.

Status
Not open for further replies.