Crime Database Lel.

Reaction score
So, I was on my Gmail account, and was on Google Documents, as I was looking for assignment, I look at recent and find this from like three months ago xD

https://docs.google.com/a/aisj.edu.sa/document/d/1i8LUQwJE66nBKZGkPFlr8hKKlk1Yvwa5RcloQ49B5nM/edit

Maybe you'll find your name..?

Cause I did find mine :-D

mbhNk_wN1IYfUf6xRfvQ7L3UHzk2iPdSUA_bmZSzO1ypxlWPsjeCg3JDrxi8YRozC3s0RmKuS_hZK8ps1OjsBK6ED3ObE_w4sGgyDWa4Fojfg7Kjhf95inO4zOGU4iutwA

First Name:Ryan

Last Name:Belinsky

Language:English

Sex: M

Marked as Dangerous

Organization:
None

Reaction score
Well, well, well, look at that.Its Palono's and Myrothas Crime Database they set up while they were RP'ing together as Officers.I also suggest taking a little look into their "Buskatalog" https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GUxTuPYUH43fxg1Etug9AYZAqR_mpxVrwndyE7K4R-Q/edit

To be honest, this is an amazing idea to log crimes, should be an actual system in game if its possible within Gmod (which I am sure is possible)

Edit:There was already a full list provided in OP's post, I feel dumb.Removed unnecesary pictures.

Last edited:

Garrett Woodfield

Im not there?!!?!? :/ I believe i got the police after me enough 3:

Reaction score
Status: Wanted for 3rd and 1st degree murder,armed robbery,aggravated assault,human trafficking,trafficking illegal narcotics,sexual assualt, and acts of terrorism.

First name: Ibrahim
Last name: Mahamud
Description: Skinny black negro
Sex: M
Affliation: al-Shabaab
Marked as Wanted Terrorist, EBOLA infected
Mugshot
images

But great idea they should add this to a computer or something. Or someone could make a page.

Last edited:
Reaction score
If you wont i can rest my database and train some people to use it.

And don`t forget all informations in the Database we have from Interigations.

Reaction score
Ok all people how wont accest to the Crime database to edit pls write me a pm with zour email adres and i will send you a manual how to use it.