Racing

Reaction score
I want to discuss this with y'all after seeing the recent event for boxing hosted by @Brinch I want to know who'd enjoy some racing!

As some of you know racing was a success in Paralake.

Are you interested in racing?

Are you interested in wagering to earn from racing by competing?

Would you like to see racing become more of an implemented feature if there's enough demand?

Personally the perspective I have as the guy who's been hosting races it's really tedious to workaround everyone's schedule and collect racers as well as setup interesting tracks. I did make a few suggestions as examples of how I would envision a more convenient and enjoyable racing experience for both racers and hosts alike that I am also curious for the community's opinion upon:

8uGhLIL.png

Reaction score
There is a racing game mode that was created that goes around the entire map, however, it means people can't use the highway for the duration. It would be nice if other areas got a course like subs/forest since it's out of the way.
Yes and while that is more easy-going for the well-being of bystanders there are some people including myself who actually enjoy the aspect of street racing on main roads where it is more dangerous to raise the stakes. This is not a rare preference either because the first 5 Amethyst races EVER hosted were done on peak hours during max cop and many tiered their cars but still laughed it off then came back for more! :D

Of course there is a racing etiquette where it's expected to not pit, bump or intentionally hurt bystanders or other racers which is expected by me as the host and fellow racers towards one another. It's just the thrill of the risk behind that track that raises the fun factor of the experience.