[CV] Apply for a CV [ InGame ]

• Thread starter Deleted member 4084
  • Start date

Deleted member 4084

I've been working on a 'CV' which you can use ic'ly and for organisation application's e.t.c
This will add an immense feature, and hoping it will be added to the server ( I don't know if it will ).
There is a fee for getting a 'CV' - It will be $5,000 depending on the write-out wanted. If you write a lot, It will cost more because of the paper being used.
If you want one, just Private Message Me;

Using the format below;

Print Name:
Print Age:
Print Gender:
Print Contact Number:

Previous organisation(s):
Work Experience:
What is your need for a 'CV':

Single / In a relationship:
Current criminal record(s):
Current address:

Signed
[ INSERT NAME ]
Print Name: WALKER, Matt
Print Age: 23
Print Gender: MALE
Print Contact Number: 918-9799

Previous organisation(s):
The Saints, {LWC} LoneWolves, MI5: The Security Service.
Work Experience: I have worked in the; Paralake Police Department, Paralake Fire Department, Paralake EMS Department - And was also a 'self-employed' business man working at; Bazaar, Buisness Shop(s).
I have an amazing record for all place(s) that are hiring. I am a good salesman along as a good person to have on the team.
What is your need for a 'CV': ( Enter why you need a CV )

Single / In a relationship:
Single
Current criminal record(s): None in record. ( Contact a Paralake Police Dept. Senior Team for proof )
Current address: Paralake Estate - Boomer Street, Suburbs house 2.​
Signed
Matt Walker

For creating this, it will cost $5000 upfront fees'.
Contact Matt Walker on: 918 9799 for more information.

Terms and Conditions;
I understand that once 'I, me' have filled in this application for a CV I understand that I will pay the fee of $5000 upfront fees' if needed more fees may be introduces because of any extra writing / long writing. If I do not pay, I could be looked for by the police. I will not commit fraud, nor scam. You can not use this for the use of biochemical, nuclear or usage of death without written consent from the creator(s).
I must sign this document else I could face a $3000 fine additional to any fee(s) that are included.
If you believe that you are being scammed please contact the Paralake Police Department for legal causes.
If 'my, I' get denied / rejected for a CV - upfront fee(s) still apply!

( when signing, put a 'strike-through' the last letters of your last name, leaving your first name and last names' first initial clearly visible )

// This is all for role-play purposes to enhance peoples' role-play, a good usage of this would be used to help get into the Whitelisted Police Force //

If you lose a CV, a upfront cost of $1,000 applies for a re-print ( price may vary from $1,000 - $10,000 )

You can find an example of a created 'CV' here!
If you believe there are any improvements I could make, please comment down below or send me a Private Message.

Thanks
- M. Walker.