Status
Not open for further replies.

ThomasGeorge

Short explanation (in notes):
- preserve crime scenes
- more role play potentials
- rp as sherlock holmes

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
seeing as the server is aimed towards realism, it would make sense to have tools that can be used to preserve crime scenes in order to capture criminals. I am aware that a DNA scanner exists, but it would be better if it would show footprints in the area of the body to the extent of a few meters or something.

What also would be neat would be evidence markers. simply place these markers around a body or murder weapon for a more realistic rp and hopefully allowing you to solve the crime.

Also yet another interesting and realistic feature would be bodybags. this should be used by medics or lieutenants as it's more realistic than dragging a ragdoll by the foot to the back of the ambulance, if someone saw you do that in real life they'd think you're weird or something.

Optional additions:
- for lt or detectives or medic.

Reaction score
+support for bodybags - they would add realism and improve roleplay, but I can't find models for them anywhere. All I could find is this spawnlist for something that was deleted: http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=60970
Footprint markers? I don't even know if it's possible to code. If DNA scanner showed who used a gun (if it doesn't right now), it would be enough, I think.

What could be added is evidence photos you can take and show to others.

Reaction score
+support for bodybags - they would add realism and improve roleplay, but I can't find models for them anywhere. All I could find is this spawnlist for something that was deleted: http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=60970
Footprint markers? I don't even know if it's possible to code. If DNA scanner showed who used a gun (if it doesn't right now), it would be enough, I think.

What could be added is evidence photos you can take and show to others.

While the new detective job should have all the tools when they add it. This should not be too complex otherwise barely anyone will bother to become a detective for now good old camera will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.