Crime?

Reaction score
I have yet to figure out how to enact crimes, aside from running reds.
I can't seem to find how to start lucrative crimes such as grand theft auto and burglary.
I tried asking the police but they don't like competition
I'd appreciate any help, thanks

If you want to steal a car and break into a home, use a crowbar, they are commonly found in the bazaar at shops, alternatively you can craft them yourself although that will take some crafting level and firearms level. Check out these guides for more information on crimes https://help.perpheads.com/category/crime

Make sure to be aware of raiding rules and normal crime rules, like: Don't try to steal a car or break into a home when cops or government jobs are near by, don't shoot an unarmed person when raiding, don't wreck a car you stole for no valid reason

I can't seem to find how to start lucrative crimes such as grand theft auto and burglary.
If you have trouble figuring out how to commit crime besides growing drugs for money, you might just be an inherently good person. The first step to becoming a criminal on this server if you are inherently good, is to commit what we call in the USA over here "white people crimes" which can be found here at this link https://paralake.city/laws#legislation-5 these crimes will most likely not lead to you getting arrested, but instead give you an overcoming amount of joy for breaking the law for the first time, hence the nickname for the crimes.

If you can't commit any of these crimes, you could always just mug someone in the forest, or buy a crowbar from bazaar and break into someone's car and steal it. Keep in mind in order to mug someone you need to buy zip ties from the hardware store first in front of bank, and have a melee weapon or gun to attempt mugging someone, also make sure to check the mugging map before trying to mug someone as it’s against the rules to mug people in public areas.

Last edited:
that's not a good suggestion, as if he is very new and doesn't even know how to commit said crimes, no crime org would want to invite him. Try to run solo and do your own thing for a bit, then reach out.
He could just try to join an org and if not getting in, then sort to the "do your own thing". Only thing fun about being crim is raiding.

He could just try to join an org and if not getting in, then sort to the "do your own thing". Only thing fun about being crim is raiding.
If you think the only fun thing about being a crim is raiding, you’re one of the other 80% of boring players on this server who don’t get on to actually roleplay and do something creative with your time besides gun go shoot ahhhhhh. Instead you get on this thread where a new player is asking how to break the laws of the server and basically try to drive out the notion that there is quite literally nothing fun to do but raid.

Please don’t comment if you have nothing important to say next time

you’re one of the other 80% of boring players on this server who don’t get on to actually roleplay and do something creative with your time besides gun go shoot ahhhhhh.
Is that a problem or what? We all play the server to have fun, no need to call it boring.

Is that a problem or what? We all play the server to have fun, no need to call it boring.
Only thing fun about being crim is raiding
You quite literally replied the only fun thing to do in crime is raid, the OP specifically asked how to commit crimes on the server. You’re giving the notion the only fun crime to commit is armed robbery, I can’t tell if you’re rage baiting or just retarded considering this is supposed to be a helpful post not one to drag someone down by saying only fun thing is this and that.
@jakuval try to think outside the box

Last edited:
You quite literally replied the only fun thing to do in crime is raid, the OP specifically asked how to commit crimes on the server. You’re giving the notion the only fun crime to commit is armed robbery, I can’t tell if you’re rage baiting or just retarded considering this is supposed to be a helpful post not one to drag someone down by saying only fun thing is this and that.
He was talking about crime, only fun thing is raiding as a crim.

And btw, dont call someone retarded, not very nice when we're having a normal conv.

This is the best post on the entire forums

Back