Criminal vs PD - the number breakdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
the fact that youre resorting to belittlement and emotional provocation to give a false sense of validity to your arguments and to bait me shows that all you've managed to do is bring up irrelevant points not applying to the topic at hand while trying to feign understanding of the point i'm making

stop trying to bring qualitative data and biased anecdotes into a quantitative study and accept defeat on a singular occasion

my work here is done

Reaction score
in my post, i've converted the value of money into the time it takes on average to make said money with seeding batches included, so for example, it takes on average 28 minutes to get 20k for a rifle + comp, no drug loss involved, which is where i'm getting my values from

also i misread your earlier post, you've misinterpreted what i said earlier: the 20.22 minutes figure is the average time wasted from dying and losing a gun

the only things taken into account are gun losses, not drug losses

Deleted member 4983

Even if crims win a shootout, they might not retrieve all guns off the people whom died because some sweatercop insta confiscates it.
that would make it so time lost is still higher for the criminal side.
but pd isn't OP except when there's 6 tfu lmao.

Reaction score
oh so (Criminal dying in a shootout on average: 20.022 minutes. ) is dying with a cheaper gun e.g smgs pistols shotguns?

Reaction score
that's dying with an average-priced gun, calculated based on all guns aside from snipers and the probability that they use mags/stocks/compensators, so yeah essentially

Reaction score
I do get what you mean. But some people, like me, actually prefer role playing as cop and TFU is just an easier option. Albeit I’m trying to remain as a regular officer much more to open myself up to patrolling.

I wish more cops would try defuse situations instead of shooting shit up

Reaction score
while I might try that later, it still remains flawed as a lot of those are genuinely unused

either way i'm wasting too much of my time on unproductive arguing so i'll just give up now

Reaction score
you're doing your best to brute force your argument (which has already been argued down on numerous occasions) simply by being ignorant, so i see no reason to continue responding

i'd also like to refer you to this segment of my post:

Sorle said:
Would appreciate genuinely constructive discussion/questions,

as shit like this when you clearly don't understand what's going on is in no way constructive.

peace

Deleted member 4983

Oh yeah, just when i went to bazaar 2 days ago and bazaar declared "independency" for the sole reason to kill the couple of cops on duty that were already killed twice over because of the absurd amount of numbers and weaponry they have. In additonal to nobody roleplaying and standing like a sack of potato while nades are being trown. Bank robberys won 70% by crims, that includes the times where i went in alone or with 2 people for the lulz and died. If you take 8 man teams into account you're most likely hitting 85%+ win rate. But people discarted that data, because it doesn't suit their needs. Just what you're doing with this stupid topic, ignoring all factors that don't suit your needs. Stay in school, because your teacher would give you a F for this research

People who do bank robberies surely would only do it when there's no TFU on during the day, meaning there's a very high chance of winning.

Reaction score
@Exrobite came up with valid info, i came up with valid info. You ignore it, because it does not suit your needs. Its actually genuinely sad you're not trolling.

00TDTw5.png

Once again enjoy your topic, peace. PD isn't getting nerfed btw, nor is TFU.

Deleted member 4983

We need statistics on bank robberies won with 12 cops on duty or smthn.

Deleted member 4983

1. 12 cops on duty doesn't mean max tfu
  2. max tfu doesn't mean 12 cops on duty
  3. Crims can do a pistol raid
  4. how many crims?
  5. et cetera
crêpes is right.

Reaction score
Under the most effective rule abiding sources of income on the server, It takes a significant amount of grinding for nice things such as assault weapons, so of course using and losing assault weapons after being plonked by 12 cops with shotguns and pistols and / or TFU is going to be a grievance of sorts to players.

From what I've heard (2017 newfag here) the old crafting system offered the guns of this server at a more reasonable price, making them less of a hinderance financially to use. Then the new system came in which made guns considerably more costly.

If we were to, say, make materials cheaper, More people will be able to afford more guns and have a disposable arsenal without grinding through the most ZZZZZZZZZZZ methods on the server which are cost effective but cause the servers elite to be a bunch of ResidentSleepers. Plus, the bigger the gun the more confiscation money, making it Win-win for officers too.

The fact is, we all want to play a gamemode suit us, everyone will want things there way, The only difference between Crim mains vs Cop mains is that the Crim mains are spending in game cash to achieve there playstyle as opposed to the PD mains who are paid around 150 all the way up to almost a full grand a minute depending on there rank and roles in the PD. The fact that crim mains playstyle comes at a VERY hefty price, to me at least, makes me personally believe the gamemode should be more centered around there gameplay experience, but thats just my biased opinion as someone who leans more towards the side of civillian. Back when I mained as cop, my opinion was COMPLETELY different, Of course.

The gamemode works like so:
- People must find a roleplay method of making money and achieving feats such as fortune and influence.
- Criminals break the law to earn large amounts of cash at the risk of losing money to law enforcement
- LEO's role on the server is to prevent criminals from making money and bending the law to there own convenience.
- The rest of the government roles are basically NPCs for cops to boss around.

Of course, when the PLPD achieve there goals, its ALWAYS at hefty costs to lawbreakers. People can just say "Well they should follow the law then" and this is true to an extent, but hefty losses = Time spent grinding for cash wasted.

But if theres anything we can learn from this, its:
- People are gonna get annoyed when they lose something they grinded for
- Crim mains are gonna want the gamemode to cater to them for there gaming convenience
- PD mains are gonna want the gamemode to cater to them for there gaming convenience
- Literally fucking everyone wants the gamemode to cater to them
- Literally nobody wants to play a game for a few hours a day where they just get cucked and lose 24/7
- And the MAIN point here: Everyone wants to WIN.

The attitude of PERPHeads right now is the vast majority of the community is playing to win. It's been like this since I first joined that is. Everyone wants to gain a sense of accomplishment through playing here and when they don't win its a complete waste of effort and of course people are gonna be chuffed about it, and complaining that people are complaining is no better than the initial complaintants. The grindier the game, the more seriously regular players will take it, and the more seriously they take it, the more factors of the game will appear to be against them.

To sum this up, I'm just gonna say this; Its a game, have fun playing, if you lose and get a bit annoyed then Its completely fine and justifiable given that its a grindy game, but don't let the game stress you out. If you lose, you just cluck your tongue and just hope whoever made you lose is fatter than you IRL.

Tl;Dr: complaining that people are complaining about something so naturally easy to complain about makes you no different to the people initially complaining, People are going to complain about just about anything they can complain about and complaining about complaints is just counterproductive.

Status
Not open for further replies.