Criminal vs PD - the number breakdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
As @Exrobite already pointed out your calculation is flawed because you don't even mention in only like 25% of the cases do police actually win and take the weapon. You also make no mention on how criminals make like 4x as much money growing and basing compared to the 200/min cops make and only focus on the losses.

I thought you were going to make a comparason win to losses on both sides, instead you wrote this piece of massively flawed biased essay of empty text over gun prices. Bit disappointed tbh

Reaction score
This post is intentionally focused on losses, not gains. If you'd taken the time to read the replies to Exrobite's post, then maybe I wouldn't have to repeat myself.

The police taking the weapons, as I said, isn't the sole intention of going to shootouts, therefore it isn't factored in. Even then, the potential value added only works against you in this case. This isn't income gained and then lost - this is income never actually gained.

I can't compare the monetary wins vs monetaty losses because the ratio is infinte for police. No monetary losses whatsoever = no quantifiable method of comparison.

I'd love to do time comparisons but that's simply to prove a point we all know: Crim can profit more but is risky.

I'm arguing that it's currently excessively risky to play crim considering how easily police can win and as such it's unbalanced. It's both become easier for police to win with the introduction of fully-trained TFU, while gun prices have risen heavily without any level of compensation. Factor in the marksmanship grind that is absolutely forced on crims (cops can also do this but it isn't a necessity due to the free marksmanship) and you get a whole lot of fucking grinding.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Criminal dying in a shootout on average: 20.022 minutes.
this is the time that a user would lose if they died when cops raid and didn't lose their gun.

- Criminal dying in a shootout with a popular rifle on average: 33.279 minutes.
this is the time that a user would lose if they died when cops raid and lost their gun along with the drugs.

- Police officer died in a shootout: 5 minutes.
this is the time you lose when u die in a shoot out as a cop.

the reason u as a cop earn 200$ a minute meaning 12k an hour without confiscation etc is because you as a cop literally lose nothing at all there is no chance that you are at a loss of money when dying. Sure it's my choice to have the possible loss from drugs but its got to be worth it somehow otherwise everyone would go cop.

Deleted member 4983

when crims lose 4x the amount of time they should win 4x the amount of time ngl

Reaction score
when crims lose 4x the amount of time they should win 4x the amount of time ngl
Exactly this, so considering that we lose 6.65x the amount of time for dying, would you not consider that poorly balanced?

rat

Reaction score
this logic is sending me absoloutely booky

8c1.png

Reaction score
its not rocket science

a cop's guaranteed income is like 4x less than a crim's (however there's potential for further gain just by doing your job)
a crim loses considerably more than 4x the time (on the basis that a set amount of time = a set amount of money growing)

even then growing does not come risk free, like the cop paycheck does

Deleted member 4983

buff pd and give us 3000 dollar AK's so it's 50/50 xddddd

Reaction score
there is no zero sum game; while one gains at another's expense, the gain =/= the loss outlawing the idea of a zero sum game

i have no clue what youre trying to get at

conclusion: you have no grasp of the purpose of the topic and as such your arguments are deeply flawed when trying to propose my areas of error

Reaction score
Pretty sure like 98% of the server goes crim to make the $$ for cars because its significantly faster. Also what's the deal about the confiscation money, i hope you're meming because if you're crying about the $500 you get when supposedly you're dead your argument is by default rejected. Not like planters dissapear when you're dead?

I think i can sum up this entire topic with one small image of this horse:
00TDTw5.png

rat

Reaction score
your argument is flawed when you say that criminals income should be directly proportional to your calculated risks without taking into account the frequencies at which they lose / win

Reaction score
Not like planters dissapear when you're dead?
kinda what I was just realizing was about to ask sorle how he got his numbers lmao all you really lose is 12 seeds and spending some time filling up water tanks. i can understand the losing guns but if u get it back there is nothing really lost.

Reaction score
the idea isnt that the income should be altered, but rather that the risk itself should be altered

the proportion at which criminals win (based on no legitimate statistics but either way its easy to see) has decreased with the introduction of tfu and the large amount of experienced crim players which have left

either that or you see a swinging disparity between who wins when tfu is introduced, which is what i believe is closer to the case

Reaction score
where are you pulling out these ideas from what the fuck lmfao

there is no mention of planters, the death thing is just regarding time spent to get the gun from growing with no other factors taken into account

i feel like theres a wide misunderstanding of the purpose of this post and the way i've come to these conclusions

Reaction score
the idea of an argument being "instantly rejected" proves a lack of an ability to structure a counterargument against it, however even ignoring that, i'm not the one who has originally mentioned the idea of bringing up gun confiscations; i'm not sure why it was originally mentioned at all and i feel like you've led yourselves away from the original purpose of the post with that

Reaction score
Oh yeah, just when i went to bazaar 2 days ago and bazaar declared "independency" for the sole reason to kill the couple of cops on duty that were already killed twice over because of the absurd amount of numbers and weaponry they have. In additonal to nobody roleplaying and standing like a sack of potato while nades are being trown. Bank robberys won 70% by crims, that includes the times where i went in alone or with 2 people for the lulz and died. If you take 8 man teams into account you're most likely hitting 85%+ win rate. But people discarted that data, because it doesn't suit their needs. Just what you're doing with this stupid topic, ignoring all factors that don't suit your needs. Stay in school, because your teacher would give you a F for this research

Reaction score
you rated my post agree:
Criminal dying in a shootout on average: 20.022 minutes.
this is the time that a user would lose if they died when cops raid and didn't lose their gun.

- Criminal dying in a shootout with a popular rifle on average: 33.279 minutes.
this is the time that a user would lose if they died when cops raid and lost their gun along with the drugs.

- Police officer died in a shootout: 5 minutes.
this is the time you lose when u die in a shoot out as a cop.
The first one criminal dying in a shoot out I don't understand? how do I lose 20 mins if I don't have a gun? 12 seeds isn't 20 mins of growing. I think you need to explain these a bit more in-depth the second one i get cuz an ak 101 with comp and red dot is like 25k

Status
Not open for further replies.