Server Suggestion Criminal NPC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Criminal NPC
Suggestion Description: Wouldnt it be interessting to have a NPC that is like the KINPIN of paralake. You talk to him and get some TASK that You could do togheter or solo depens on How difficult it is. As You complete task You raise your reputation and respect from the KINPIN and earn the ability to craft speciall item and better, stronger and more pure drugs. Once a day you get a task that gives You the ability to hear aka spy on the emergency radio for 1 hour. Plan this huge ability wisely! And there could be an event Rachel month or week, leta fall it protect the vip. And the police has to protect the city hall and the mayor while the criminal tries to get the KINPIN into the city hall. Once the criminal manage to get the cityhall they have won the ”respect” out of the KINPIN and get the ability to trade with him. And those item could be expansive items like kevlar, defibrillator or something. And if the KINPIN dies and mayor stil standing in the city hall PD get the ability to get a special RANK and special badge. I got more info but What do You guys think? Im new to the server and got a blast.

Why should this be added?:
- it would give the game a whole new meaning when it comes to the criminal world. He is like the criminal mayor.

What negatives could this have?:
- the downside is that it migth broke the PDs work. So it has to get some tunning. Like the police could get hints and clues of Where the KINPIN was last seen.

Reaction score
Jesus sorry for the autocorrection. My phone is fooling me LUL

Reaction score
I think this would be weird as how does every player know the Kingpin, the dealer is different as it's a different person every time.
Dealers and Kingpins are very different and i don't believe it should be added as what does all players have to do with the Kingpin, the current Missions app is basically this suggestion but on an app.

1-

Reaction score
being able to tap into police comms is actually a really cool idea. kingpin NPC is a maybe tho.

perhaps we could trade a substantial amount of drugs for the ability to make a phone call to the dealer or something to tap into police comms for 5 minutes or get a police scanner item that has a limited duration. would be very very coooooool

Status
Not open for further replies.