Crow's story.

Reaction score
Well hello, Most people might seen me ingame. I'll tell my amazing stoory about me joining this community! Before even playing perp i played dark rp but it got boooring. Now lets hear it!

Everything started in augest or july, Well i came on, My friend (Supercriller) told me about me should join him, And i did so, I tried playing perp, And we were police officers together, It was pretty fun, Then a day later i got my friend (Camzo) in, We played a lot of perp together, Cuz my other friend didn't like perp, Somewhy. Well we spend hours of the days, And then i found out that my friend (Woodz) Also played on the server, I met him ingame, We became friends, He got me into a org, Which made me wanting to play to the server, Some days later the org was disbanned, I was just infront of pd waiting for something to happend, Camzo and me was like the friends of the life, We stayed together all day, Till that ban, When the ban came, I was felling regretfull, After my ban expired, Wardog didn't play it sadly, Well i was pretty bored.. Soo sad ending ikr,

This was my story hope you liked it, Quite a amazing story!