Earthnov Introduction

Reaction score
Hello my name is Earthnov i am pretty new in Perpheads but played once few times on the Server but not really got the Chance to intruduce myself because i was shy well now i am here and want to play on the Server because i had interssed on it i like how it works most of the people are nice so i hope we can play together and be friends....yeah

Earthnov

Reaction score
Hello and Welcome, My IC-Name is Callum Byford, so if you decide to join the police I'll be more than happy to show you the ropes as i'm always a cop.
Thanks and yes i am playing Cop always when i am on the Server i would realy appericate if someone shows me how you call it "ropes" and also applyied as a Senior Officer

Reaction score
Welcome ;)

I'm sure you'll have a blast on this server. It's pretty different from other servers. That includes rules and laws of course. If you haven't read them I recommend you to read them here:

Rules Laws

Enjoy your time here :)

Reaction score
Welcome to the community mate ! Enjoy your stay!!
Welcome ;)

I'm sure you'll have a blast on this server. It's pretty different from other servers. That includes rules and laws of course. If you haven't read them I recommend you to read them here:

Rules Laws

Enjoy your time here :)
Thank you i will do my best and try to keep me so many Laws in mind and rules of course.
[DOUBLEPOST=1468254962,1468254637][/DOUBLEPOST]If i don't manage as a Senior Officer i consider maybe to switch to Traffic and try my luck there.

Reaction score
My friend, welcome and take a seat! No need to be shy, we are all friends in binds now :p. Be yourself and people'll accept you, no need to be someone you are not.
I wish you the very luck in the server and be sure to stay updated on the forums! I hope to see you soon in game though!