CS:GO screen issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have been having an issue with my Geforce FPS counter being in the top middle of my screen (not displayed, steam screenshot does not include it) where the names in the image are. Additionally, the arms race thing is in the middle when playing said gamemode. I have not found any solutions on other sites. Changing the HUD size or verifying the game cache does not work.
86C6FB709815EC85D22A94723F42E9A3860DCE10

Reaction score
Does this happen only after already playing a match? Did a fast google search and people are mainly saying you have to restart the game after you finish a match. Tried changing aspect ratio, resolution, windowed/boarder less/fullscreen aswell? Seems like an annoying thing but I don't think there's an actual way to fix it permanently from what I could find.

Reaction score
Have you tried turning the game off and on again?

*Checklist of things*
Restart game.
Verify integrity of game cache.

Re-install the game.
Uninstall mods that you have installed, maps, etc.
Restart your PC.

Check your PC for files that could interfere with your game content.
Remove salt from your system, as it seems that smashing the desk seems to have triggered the game.
I need to stop with these horrible jokes, anyways hope 50% of this was useful to you.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Closed.

While my FPS counter is still in the middle, the arms race issue fixed itself while in game (lol) and have not reappeared since. Appreciate all the suggestions and help.

Status
Not open for further replies.