CSGO Team

Reaction score
Because BENNY FUCKING BRONSON closed the old thread I’m starting a new one.

Add me at https://steamcommunity.com/id/CSTRAVIS/

Or reply with your steam below and we’ll play CS:GO. I’m not looking for a boost I’m LEM but I also have an mg2 account to play with yall if you’re lower ranks. I also have an unranked account in case you lost your rank. HMU to play!

Reaction score
Wow, that’s impressive! How long have you been playing to get to LEM? I have 634 hours and I’m MG1. The only serious accomplishment I have is receiving a knife from chroma 3 case. And I know that it’s more about the process rather than ranking up, but I’d love to become a pro player myself as well as to play with other pros :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've never unboxed a knife so nice one mate. I've been playing CS: GO since 2015/2016 but back then I was on a really old laptop churning out 40-50 fps on dust II. Wasn't ideal but that's what I had at the time and I couldn't escape silver because I never took the game seriously. Only beginning in 2019 did I start to try and improve but I was only gold nova by then. I had around 2k hours and was mostly a casual player. I met a couple of friends on faceit and started playing on there rather than mm and reached faceit level 6 before I started trolling and dropped down again. Meanwhile, I'd be playing MM and slowly ranking up. Currently, I have a combined total of around 4k hours on CS:GO. Although I'm LEM I am certainly nowhere near the pros in terms of skill. I have my rounds here and there where I play like a pro but I'm not as consistent as them. Pros average around 10k hours total playtime which is A LOT of dedication, but of course, anyone with enough time and dedication can achieve that.

For now, if you want to improve go on workshop aim training maps, learn to use utility and watch pro games and learn from them. These are the ways that made me improve and they may work for you too! Good luck mate.