( @curak)Ban Appeal for breaking 2.5 and 3.4 ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban / Blacklist
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @curak
How long were you banned for: 1 month

Your Steam Name: вєякo
Your In-game Name: Jay Aiden
Your Steam ID. STEAM_0:1:167638414

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 2.5, 3.4 - User threw a molotov on a car over a minor incident and then tried to kill the owner of the car which led to his dead.

Why should this appeal be considered: Cause i thinked About it where my mistake was and im Sure That i will be careful and dont do the Same mistake again.

Additional Comment(s):

Hello @curak ,

First of all im really for the Situations Whats Happend and all the Discuss we had. I thinked about it and i Unterstand what my mistake was And i just Wrote this appeal to say you That im really sorry for everything What happends.
It wasnt correct from me the molotov and attack someone for running me Over when im jaywalking But i Hope you Will Understand me a Bit too. Im really sry Again for everything what Happens and im really Sure i will Never do it again cause i learned from my mistakes.

Jay Aiden

Last edited:
Reaction score
Denied

Firstly, you made an agreement with @A1L stating you would accept a 1 month ban following any further rule breaks, due to your record. Secondly, I banned you for a similar issue not too long ago in which you only received 2 weeks (which comparison to the severity, is lenient). Thirdly, you were disrespectful to both A1L and curak during the sit.

These reasons considered, your appeal will currently not be accepted. We do appreciate your appeal however.

@curak

Status
Not open for further replies.