Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban / Blacklist
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @curak
How long were you banned for: 1 month

Your Steam Name: вєякo
Your In-game Name: Jay Aiden
Your Steam ID. STEAM_0:1:167638414

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 2.5, 3.4 - User threw a molotov on a car over a minor incident and then tried to kill the owner of the car which led to his dead.

Why should this appeal be considered: Cause i thinked About it where my mistake was and im Sure That i will be careful and dont do the Same mistake again.

Additional Comment(s):

Hello @curak ,

this is the second Bann Appeall im writing after like 3 weeks of my Bann now. Im getting Unbanned at the 11. Nov, but im writing this appel becuase i think
this 3 Weeks are enough because i saw my mistakes accept them and read them many times again and im really sorry for the Situation which happens. Im pretty sure
about it that i will not repeat them. I know i had a deal that when i broke any rule that i will accept an 1 month Bann but i really miss the server and want
come back and i also waiting since 3 weeks and i think that is really enough because im really really sorry for the things what happend. We can also make an admin sit
where i will say sorry from myself again. I hope you will understand me and will unbann me.. That would makes me really happy. Dont want to wait anymore cause
its like 3 weeks ago now and i really miss Paralake. I hope you understand me and will accept my Appeall.
Thank you ....

Jay Aiden..

Reaction score
Accepted

You will be unbanned. However, as agreed if you break 2.5 or 3.4 again you'll receive a ban of at least one month without the possibility of getting unbanned earlier!

Status
Not open for further replies.