- Reaction score
I know there has never been an amazing amount of transparency with what's being developed and me and @Tyla Jai are hoping to change that. I will briefly give an oversight into what's going on at the current time in development and then I will go onto to clarify what's happening going forwards with the suggestion subforums.
These will be ordered in current priority and not necessarily in time until finished. This is something that is important to remember, however obviously if they're being prioritised they are more likely to be seen live on the server.
- Halloween Events
- We are not exactly set on what we want to do for Halloween so any suggestions are welcome. However, we do have some things in mind but they will be kept as a nice small surprise.
- Police Training System and Dispatch update
- This is currently close to being finished, however, some of the backend of the training system needs to be fixed before release. The Dispatch section of the update is done, however, it is on the training system branch so cannot be pushed until the Training System is also live.
- Mission System (just needs missions created)
- The mission system is designed to help new players rather than them having to face a wall of text, which can be off-putting, we can instead have players carry out basic activities in-game. This mission system will also help to create Criminal RP opportunities as it can be repurposed very easily. The core of the system is complete, however, we need to think up and code the missions.
- Mayor and City Overhaul
- This is @Samuel's pet project and will turn the mayor from a very basic job into a complex job that is actually somewhat representative of how a real Mayor runs the city. This is finished code-wise, Samuel is just sorting out the GUI and he's not the most artistically inclined so this might take a while!
- Melee Overhaul
- Medic and Firefighter overhaul
- This is @Dank's pet project and will see some major changes to how the EMS and Firefighter role will work. Currently Dank is taking a break from development so cannot currently comment on the completion of this project.
Going forward Accepted will now be called Under Development, which means that anything in this subforum is currently being worked on or is planned to being worked on. This is to give the community a way to see what is actually being worked on and so you're not left in the dark as much.
Disclaimer: Anything that is in Under Development may be moved out at any point due to a number of issues, such as but not including; idea is no longer viable/doable, developers prioritising other projects or developers burning out and needing a break. So please do not take this as 100% confirmation.
@Tyla Jai is also interested in creating a roadmap to add to the Community Spotlight every so often, this would not be detailed but rather a simple graphic showing priorities in regards to development.
Please also boost the Discord to get access to the #booster-channel which shows detailed leaks if you are interested in stuff like that.