1: iirc the only gun to have uncentered sights was the Luger which got promptly fixed in 2019-2020.As part of the gun code rework, would you guys consider working on the following;
- Ensuring all the sights are perfectly centred
- M4A1 recoil reduce (the community loved the old m4)
- Indication on whether the gun is actually loaded properly as when you quickly switch weapons after reloading, your gun fails to shoot
- All guns having one-tap potential (PPK & ak74u although you pretty much instantly bleed out when shot once in the head by the 74u)
it'd also be nice to keep adjusting the gun's stats until they're good enough if they're not up to par, ak meta is ZZZ
uzi is very usable you fucking fibber
Fredy is finishing up a big project right now, that most of you won't care about, and is deciding what the next project for the developers will be. We are stuck between two things, they are:
- A wardrobe system that would make it possible to buy articles of clothing that you would keep in your wardrobe and would allow you to switch them out rather than having to sell and rebuy outfits.
We thought we'd add a poll and you can decide, obviously these will both be done at some point, you just decide which is dealt with first.
- Rework the gun code so it is easier to edit the weapons. Then also edit gun system to make the guns more inline so that whilst some guns are "better" the guns that are "worse" aren't totally useless, for example, the famas and micro uzi.