We are currently looking for 5-7 End-End Testers that can help us test BlueDuck during development. Specifically the move of data from the old website (VanillaBear) to the new (BlueDuck).
End-to-end testing is a Software testing methodology to test an application flow from start to end. The purpose of End to end testing is to simulate the real user scenario and validate the system under test and its components for integration and data integrity.
The ideal candidate should be hardworking and self-motivated. No prior experience is needed.
If you fit any of the below criteria, apply!
- Holds no rank within the PLPD
- Holds a rank under Sergeant
- Holds one or several administrative positions within the PLPD
Some information about BlueDuck,
- BlueDuck is the new PLPD Online. This new website will make future police changes possible and will allow SMT to perform changes to eg, ranks without code changes.
- BlueDuck is written in PHP, on the framework Laravel.
- The project "BlueDuck" has been in development since late 2018 with several long breaks.
- The BlueDuck project currently has 13 testers/developers/UX designers/UI designers.
- The BlueDuck project is being led by @Samuel
- BlueDuck is created with speed, security, and uptime in mind.
- The project has more than 600 code commits.
Upon the completion of this project, all members involved in helping out will receive a bonus for their effort.
If you're interested, apply via a formless PM to @McGlinchy, @Samuel and @Jack
Got questions? Reply below or send us a PM.