Server Suggestion Custom timers in Timer app

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Custom timers in Timer app
Suggestion Description: Add a timer for raids OR just custom timers in general.

Could also be an org perk if u want

Why should this be added?:
- Allow us to track multiple things like raids so we know when we can raid and stop breaking 5.3!!

What negatives could this have?:
- zero mate

Useful Images:

SHOUTOUT @Jack Bruhross for the picture

Reaction score
eyo

RDm0NVa.png

Reaction score
5.3 moron
"2 times in a 60 minute period"
1. He doesn't break 5.3 to do 2 raids in one hour on different people.
2. He would do anything but break 5.3 since it helps him space out raids
aye fair it looked like you were saying it was pointless due to external timers
+1 great little tweak which I don't presume would take any considerable amount of time to add.

Reaction score
"2 times in a 60 minute period"
1. He doesn't break 5.3 to do 2 raids in one hour on different people.
2. He would do anything but break 5.3 since it helps him space out raids

+1 great little tweak which I don't presume would take any considerable amount of time to add.
Before trying to come at me with your "fact spitting" you might want to find out what was edited in his post first. The rule he stated it would break was 2.5, I know this because I was on discord with him and I was the one who also made the picture. I told him its not 2.5 moron its 5.3 and we both laughed. So yes it would help him within the rules of 5.3 and not breaking it.

Reaction score
Before trying to come at me with your "fact spitting" you might want to find out what was edited in his post first. The rule he stated it would break was 2.5, I know this because I was on discord with him and I was the one who also made the picture. I told him its not 2.5 moron its 5.3 and we both laughed. So yes it would help him within the rules of 5.3 and not breaking it.
I believe that, I am not coming at you, I am explaining to you incase you misinterpreted 5.3 which was an attempt to help you in the reply I made. Sorry if you misunderstood.