Cyrus leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Liam said:
I apologize C2W. Have a good life!
I'm not going to argue or create an argument with you. You just need to chill out a little. None of this would of started if you didn't have an outburst. I'm just saying.

Trande

Jon Godinn said:
“Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting.” ― J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan
"Everything what fits is a dildo" - Abraham Lincoln.

C2W

Reaction score
Liam said:
I apologize C2W. Have a good life!
You need to read the rules, peace man. Have fun on the server

C2W

Reaction score
MrLewis122;n35827 said:
Was nice to meet you man, sad to see you go though ;c Best of luck with your life!

I'm sorry man but I'm not going to continuously accept how people threat me on here, I have something else to do.

C2W

Reaction score
Eyecon;n35882 said:
Please leave. Stay gone. Please god I will pray tonight for you not to come back.

1.1 Disrespectful Behaviour - Disrespectful behaviour, in its broadest sense, is not acceptable; users are expected to conduct themselves respectfully at all times.

You're just proving my point with this community, thank you for the reply, :)

Reaction score
Nuka said:
Bye Cyrus. You're a top notch guy and I'll probably jump on the boat with you.
LEWIS it's not very right that you judge Cyrus by his 1-2 weeks of administrating when he was a moderator recently. He has served the community for a long time until 5-6 months ago and he was a very valuable member and an administrator of the community.
On the other hand Cyrus, I'd love it if you didn't leave because of something you see that is not right in the community. Instead stay and try to fix it. However, it is your decision and I can do nothing but to respect it.

C2W

Reaction score
Nuka said:
Bye Cyrus. You're a top notch guy and I'll probably jump on the boat with you.
I do appreciate that you want me to stay, and I am not happy about leaving, I'm never happy about it.

However I feel like I tried all I can but I only get responses like the one I got from Lewis, therefore I have came to the conclusion that I will not continue to try to fix things around here, hopefully someone else will take the duty and get the admin team up and running like the good old team we had

C2W

Reaction score
Toffelfabriken;n35908 said:
I was hoping to get to know you someday but, good luck in the future.

I added you too friends, I would like to know you as well :)

Reaction score
i wanted to play with you a bit more, i only played with you that one time in johnny's ex org and you stole all our drugs

Reaction score
C2W said:
Toffelfabriken;n35908 said:
I was hoping to get to know you someday but, good luck in the future.

I added you too friends, I would like to know you as well :)
So sad to see you go, When i get back to Latvia will i be able to play with you, just for 10-20 min. I haven't played with you since your return.

Status
Not open for further replies.