Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban

Appeal type: Apology

Which staff member banned you: @azerd

How long were you banned for: 1 day

Your Steam Name: DB KILLER

Your In-game Name: Tian Xuefung

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51492557

Why were you banned/blacklisted:2.5 - User killed an unarmed user by throwing a molotov cocktail at a body they wanted to dispose of too close to the car this user was in.

Why should this appeal be considered: I feel this appeal should be considered due to what I did was not intentional at all and was a full on accident which I regretted instantly, I am sorry to @Ophelia for killing you, It was unintentional and I am happy to refund you from my personal storage for anything you lost due to dumb my actions. I am also sorry to @azerd for causing a bit of an aids situation for you to deal with and making it overall hard for you but I would also like to say thanks for discussing it to me over steam to help me have a clearer understanding of the punishment after you banned me so I can make sure it won't happen again. Overall I am very sorry for my actions and It won't happen again.

Additional Comment(s): @Ophelia contact me through steam if you lost anything and I'll be happy to refund anything you lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.