Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @TinySlayer
How long were you banned for: 3 Months

Your Steam Name
: DB KILLER
Your In-game Name: Not sure what it was when I was banned
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51492557

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 1.1, 1.4, 2.1, 2.2, 3.1, 3.24, 4.1 - Made no attempt to follow any laws as a medic or roleplay as a medic seriously. Changed their name to something unrealistic after being renamed for having something unrealistic. After being given a new name by an staff member, started to punch them in and insult them over voice chat despite being in a roleplay situation.
Why should this appeal be considered: I've waited out 2 months of the ban and I'm sorry for the day when I was minging and pissing about and caused all the trouble for the staff members on at the time, When my ban is over I will come back to the server in a different mindset and now just piss about and get punished all the time. I apologise to TinySlayer for being just plain annoying the day he banned me, Sorry I kept changing my name to random shit and and not following laws as a paramedic. Also want to say sorry for trying to kill you for no reason and insulting you in an out of character way while in a roleplay situation.

Additional Comment(s):

Reaction score
denied.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.