Death Howl

Reaction score
Hello, some of you know who I am and some of you don't...
I just came back to check on the server again after a long time of inactivity...
I came to RP a bit, check wether people wanted to join the Roleplay situations that I created, A lot of them didn't want to RP as they were busy doing "more exciting" things on this server, such as shooting each other in a raid.

But anyway, Here is the reason why I am recommending @Death Howl ;
So I was roleplaying as a 15 y/o broke girl without a house or money.
and soon I had 2 males trying to take advantage of this, thanks for putting some excitement in the situation by the way, and they tried to rape me.
to make a long story short; I escaped, called the cops, they took me to the pd and started to write down my statement. But there was a big shootout or something going on that required some officers and a lot of them left me, but Death Howl didn't he stayed, saying that he prefers the rp over shootouts as a cop. He RolePlayed everything correctly, he even got me some witness protection.

Now, I know there are a lot other guys that RolePlay as long as they can so why do make a recommendation on him?
It's because when I first joined he was one of the first persons I met, then I left for a long time and came back today, He hasn't changed a bit...

So that's why the recommendation.

Thanks for reading and thanks @Death Howl for not letting me down, still after a long time of inactivity.

Thanks to those sexy badasses that got me in that situation in the first place!

Reaction score
I thank you for the recommendation I always like to put full effort into a situation and finish it if possible. You were good yourself was a unique situation for me and I enjoyed it alot.