My recommendation for Sorle

Reaction score
So I was playing perp today and I had to give this recommendation to Sorle.

There was this situation going on at the Slums about jay hatch being a high IQ individual and he handled it very realistically.

He honestly showed a great example of how to roleplay. Including a lot of extra details you normally don't see other people use in their RP.

Therefore I made this recommendation on good RP man Sorle.

Reaction score
much appreciate the recommendation dude, was just trying to take some additional care with my work to make sure the PD is demonstrated to be operating at a good standard & to potentially raise the standards for RP over time with small acts within standard scenarios

hopefully others can follow suit so bigger changes can be made throughout the community as time passes

Reaction score
True, When I was cop Jay Hatch was a dispatcher, he did a very good job. Helped him with assigning incidents here and there. But as it's Jay Hatch and people have a negative view of him they all went and fuck about in the radio not following radio protocol screaming to Jay Hatch. I really do think everyone should see Jay Hatch as a normal person like everyone else, it's pretty anoying to see how people act against him.

Reaction score
First time I ever interacted with Jay Hatch, he broke character and started complaining. Maybe just fucking wait and complain later? So much for roleplaying. Happened in EVO btw.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
As disappointing as it is to see @Sorle playing perp this man was a great zarp admin for the time I didnt spend playing zarpheads

Reaction score
@jjjackier you gotta give the guy some level of leeway though, he can function on the server well enough to the point that he doesn't need to be completely removed from it but you can't really not let some smaller shit like that slide

Deleted member 1235

Sorle is the only other homosexual perp member who is rated "cool" by the Duffy Ofsted.

Keep up the cool work

Reaction score
@Sorle So far most interactions I've had with him haven't been the best ones. He doesn't need to be removed though, no.

Deleted member 1235

@Jay_ I think it's because we evolved into homosapiens and Sweden is still in the homofuckingdarkages