Server Suggestion Death POV for Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Death POV for Staff
Suggestion Description: When someone is getting killed the staff member will be able to check their death pov from both prespectives the Killer Pov and the Dead guy POV, will be able to see also longer footage of the user gameplay before the incident as well, would work like a recoded video of the game itself similiar to demos or take it from the demo itself, the option to view the pov should be included from the logs

Why should this be added?:
I always found it pretty annoying whenever I report someone staff asking me to provide a shadowplay or some sort of evidence, as someone who playing the game to enjoy it and don't want to record every step of feet I am doing in the game that why I am making this suggestion

What negatives could this have?:
Staff may catch cheaters

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Evidence providing in reports by the players wouldn't be needed for "Killed me for no reason" etc

Reaction score
It's 2024 bro, record in 720p and low bitrate if space or upload speed is the issue, it really isn't that much of a chore to record. Besides, I think the expectation for a staff member to bend over backwards for you when you're not even willing to provide a short clip is a little unfair

Reaction score

There is a logging system that has something like this, however its not a video, and just a terrible screenshot of were someone was shot, considering the TTK in PERP is so low it will not help very much, even in places with that kind of logging it didn't help. Clips are needed to provide context and generally this context occurs a bit before the kill, especially in PERP.

Recording like @Collier suggested is the best option

Status
Not open for further replies.