Server Suggestion Workaround for NLR killings

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Workaround for NLR killings
Suggestion Description: Adding a “vendetta” command to PERP.

The command could be /Vendetta *player name*.

The idea is you use this command to “mark” player name tags. Anyone who does this will now see the name above the players head as red. Upon either the user being seeked or the user who wrote the command having any sort of altercation resulting in NLR, their name will no longer appear red.

This should be automated for players who mug you and take items off of you whilst you are ziptied.

This is to indicate that said player is on a new life, and to prevent players from being able to. If you use this command whilst someone is taking items off of you, you now have confirmation from that point on to know if that person now has NLR or not.

Of course this player tagging system will be logged on scambans logs so staff can still determine if it is being used or not.

Why should this be added?:
- reduces NLR reports
- Shouldn’t suck too much to code probably
- Easy fix for a long standing issue
- Makes sense.

What negatives could this have?:
- circumvention possible if someone breaks NLR to mark someone

Reaction score
Could additionally make a report so staff can keep note/say if it’s a valid reason to kill.

BullyHunter

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Could be cool, but I don’t see why you’d need this uploaded to scambans because of NLR.

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Could additionally make a report so staff can keep note/say if it’s a valid reason to kill.
I see the guy I wanna kill>I make f6>1 hour later I get responded> I kill him> 1 week ban because it took me too long gg

Reaction score
I see the guy I wanna kill>I make f6>1 hour later I get responded> I kill him> 1 week ban because it took me too long gg

Don’t have to wait for a response, could just be a way to help people stay out of trouble. It’s a lot less time consuming to prevent a report than deal with the aftermath.

Reaction score
Truth be told, I don't like the idea that if I'm hungry for revenge on someone and then they get ran over by a sweater and die I can't get my revenge. I prefer the system right now of "if I didn't see or hear of your death, then it didn't happen" because it means I can actually get my revenge.

Reaction score
  • Staff
Truth be told, I don't like the idea that if I'm hungry for revenge on someone and then they get ran over by a sweater and die I can't get my revenge. I prefer the system right now of "if I didn't see or hear of your death, then it didn't happen" because it means I can actually get my revenge.
That's a separate suggestion, Make a rule suggestion about having NLR over mundane deaths.

BullyHunter

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Because scambans is the logs. It’s where we have to check logs.
Oh I see, I misunderstood.

I thought you meant adding another category alongside "Warns", "Bans" and "Blacklists". I didn't know the admin logs were also on the same website.