Death

Reaction score
Was cooking meth, nothing was happening so I just said fuck it and started to pick it up, thinking it was a bug, however after picking up 2 or 3 of them they then decided to start cooking. I died.

Reaction score
I spawned my car at the garage and when i walked up to it trying to enter it it pushed me away and killed me. Rip in m1911

Reaction score
Was cuffed with org (504) then grey golf comes and ramms over micheal and cop and drives away, few days later micheal is getting ran over by ayjay 2 times in 30 mins

Reaction score
I jokingly hijacked my friend's car after I was messing around with him at the car dealership.. he shoots the tire to stop me and I ..... die....

Reaction score
Car crashed on the highway just above Roadcrew. I stand on the edge to avoid getting run over while waiting for help. All of a sudden, a Ferrari smashes straight into my car, which jumps up and pushes me off. I died and lost my M9.

Reaction score
When I was very new to the server, I became a cop. There was a fire hydrant in the suburbs that I accidentally stepped on when I got out of my car (I was the passenger). I was instantly flung in to the air at the speed of light hitting the sky box. I then died, obviously... I made many people laugh because most people that day saw a flying man meet his fate.

Garrett Woodfield

Victor glitched through wall and fell to his death, my excuse was, he jumped out the window. 2 minutes later i went to see what the problem was, i jumped on the stove and i glitched through wall, and landed infront of the medic and victor.

Victor = Mr Nice / Victor Zaigar

Reaction score
I was driving on the highway towards Business and I were at intersection and then I got a lag spike almost at the bridge. SOMEhow I managed to control the speed and the steering and I was dead some seconds later at McUwes.. Worst moment and a funny moment ^^

ThomasGeorge

robbing the bank with an MP5 and a molotov. i heard a few officers instructing them to secure the vault so i tried to throw the old molly, then the server lagged as i threw it... i was engulfed by a wave of fire.

Reaction score
Tried to tow a car as roadcrew, the hook spazed out and smashed a full sized sedan to my face.

Reaction score
What's the funniest, most outrageous, stupidest way you've died in PERP
Got 2...

1: Decided to try and surprise my friend at Hicktown, went into stealth mode and swam under the water, next thing I know I'm being physically eaten alive.

2: Me and Garry Mofat were first time roadcrew, I accidentaly hooked the truck to the garage door at the impound lot, Garry opened without it without knowing, next thing I know there is an anaconda in there, I ran in to try and save Garry, he escaped and it flew up in the air and slammed down on me, then continued.

Reaction score
At the regals 4 i jumped on my bed to watch out of the window and i got kinda stuck there because there wasn't enouth space between the bed and the roof, so due to the fact that when you are stuck you can pass trought the walls i jumped out of my window making the longest fall i had on perpheads :jawdrop:

Reaction score
I was moving a sofa inside the office when the map was V1 and the sofa hit me in the face and I flew through the window and landed on the beach and died.