Server Suggestion Disable Ammo Count

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Disable Ammo Count
Suggestion Description: Pretty simple, just a F1 toggle to turn off the ammo count you see when you look at guns for sale, personally for me with the extra line of info shops kind of start getting cluttered.

Why should this be added?:
- Gives people to option to unclutter there view a bit when shopping

What negatives could this have?:
- None

Reaction score
Yeah i guess that with the ability to check if the ammo box/gun is full, people will just stop scamming each other, so adding the feature already removed the problem, and it would be nice if people could disable this.

Reaction score
I honestly think items for sale should only say [For Sale] and when you hover over them it shows the information. Will increase FPS in Bazaar too im pretty sure. Never made a suggestion tho

Reaction score
I honestly think items for sale should only say [For Sale] and when you hover over them it shows the information. Will increase FPS in Bazaar too im pretty sure. Never made a suggestion tho
I belive that the signs won't really help much, as it will still be there saying [for sale], the issue with bazaar is mostly multiple weapon models and props with physics and lights, not a GUI text sign. There might as well be an option to just disable all that GUI text boxes, for people that are around bazaar just hanging out, not buying stuff.

Reaction score
I belive that the signs won't really help much, as it will still be there saying [for sale], the issue with bazaar is mostly multiple weapon models and props with physics and lights, not a GUI text sign. There might as well be an option to just disable all that GUI text boxes, for people that are around bazaar just hanging out, not buying stuff.
the text used to cause insane lag back in the days, idk if they fixed that

Reaction score
I mean yes ofc I still may be mistaken, but still my suggestion is just let people to disable the text whatoever, because just drawing less text wont make as big of a difference as just getting rid of it.

Reaction score
The extra line of text won't butcher your FPS as much as it may seem. There was a different solution for this planned and if it turns out people really are finding this a hinderance we might implement the other option. I'll leave this open for now to see opinions of other community members as we will likely replace the current thing with a popup that appears when you press E on the item for sale.

Reaction score
  • Staff
The extra line of text won't butcher your FPS as much as it may seem. There was a different solution for this planned and if it turns out people really are finding this a hinderance we might implement the other option. I'll leave this open for now to see opinions of other community members as we will likely replace the current thing with a popup that appears when you press E on the item for sale.
The pop up is a great idea! I was mainly talking about just the visuals being too cluttered not really about FPS

Reaction score
In my opinion you should be able to to open a small info box or atleast get some information about the item you want to buy, press ALT + E on it and you get information like this

Name
Ammo
etc