Server Suggestion Split ammo

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Split ammo
Suggestion Description: Have an option to split ammo when dropping/selling it like how it is with drugs

Why should this be added?:
- Sometimes you want to sell only 6 bullets for a revolver instead of 30.

What negatives could this have?:
- None that i think of

Reaction score
I feel like this would make ammo scams more frequent (literally never seen this before but I don't want this to become frequent lol). I don't want to buy pistol ammo boxes for full price only to realize that they already low and split.

Then again I don't see the big point of splitting cheap ammo like pistol boxes or rifle ammo? they're not that hard to come by and would frustrate me more if a shop only offered to sell me 6 pistol rounds instead of the usual 30.

Reaction score
I feel like this would make ammo scams more frequent (literally never seen this before but I don't want this to become frequent lol). I don't want to buy pistol ammo boxes for full price only to realize that they already low and split.
That is a good point I didn't think about, Maybe we can also implement a counter that shows the amount of bullets when the ammo is dropped?

Then again I don't see the big point of splitting cheap ammo like pistol boxes or rifle ammo? they're not that hard to come by and would frustrate me more if a shop only offered to sell me 6 pistol rounds instead of the usual 30.
Even better point

Reaction score
I think there was a suggestion on showing how many bullets are in a ammobox while on sale, maybe they should implement both things then, be able to split and show the exact amount inside the box without the chance scamming by changing the title.

Reaction score
Every item is given a unique ID and upon loading into the server the quantity of items you have in storage can affect the server performance as mentioned in the drugs update post. This would let people split up stacks of ammo to make their storage seem more full than it is.

Reaction score
Seeing how ammo is already relatively cheap I see no real use for this other than RP reasons. In that case you could also keep ammo boxes with 6 bullets left in storage and actually sell those in these situations. Eventhough I see no real negatives than the above said possible scams. I see no real need for this. Since it can already be achieved. Eventhough in a slight inconvenient way. If they would add individual bullets as an item. Your problem could also be solved.