Server Suggestion Disallow stimpacks to be brought on duty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Disallow stimpacks to be brought on duty
Suggestion Description: Disallow stimpacks to be brought on duty, just like how bandages are.

Why should this be added?:
- Prevent you from using your own stimpacks
- Flooding of the category doesn't let you pick certain items after dropping them.

What negatives could this have?:
- You can no longer bring a huge amount to battle that bypasses category limit when joining duty.

Reaction score
I would agree with this if we received at least 5 stimpacks when on duty.

We only receive 2 which is a stupidly low amount, its pretty much useless so i rather just have mine

Reaction score
Criminals can hold up to 30 if they really wanted, this is a bad idea and will cause balancing issues if crims can just stay in an app and full heal while cops can only heal themselves twice which isn’t enough to even full heal yourself depending on your HP

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Disallow stimpacks to be brought on duty
Suggestion Description: Disallow stimpacks to be brought on duty, just like how bandages are.

Why should this be added?:
- Prevent you from using your own stimpacks
- Flooding of the category doesn't let you pick certain items after dropping them.

What negatives could this have?:
- You can no longer bring a huge amount to battle that bypasses category limit when joining duty.
If you want to disallow cops bringing any of their own stimpacks on duty, cops should be given more stimpacks in general. Currently it's decently balanced as we can just use our own stimpacks. If you remove that, the resupply amount should be at least 7.

Reaction score
Criminals can hold up to 30 if they really wanted, this is a bad idea and will cause balancing issues if crims can just stay in an app and full heal while cops can only heal themselves twice which isn’t enough to even full heal yourself depending on your HP
It's also 2v13 most the time so I do think its fair!

Reaction score
Give cops more stimpacks as they outnumber crims most of the time and can keep coming back as well as getting armor and everything is also free. Would make it more balanced for crims which is heavily needed atm

Reaction score
It's also 2v13 most the time so I do think its fair!
2v13 where cops need to follow policies, are easily identified and have limited armament.

Not saying that cops should be buffed, but it is balanced as it is tbh

**Edit
Plus, lets be honest, even if shootouts start 2v13 they will always end at least as a 5v13 when everyone starts calling everyone for flank

Reaction score
You guys literally kill the PD multiple times a day, why is it needed?
Killing the PD because we outskill. PD just has numbers and can keep coming back. If crims had same rules as cops we wouldnt ever lose a shootout

Reaction score
But it wouldnt be true
Cant really know can you?

Plus, this suggestion is only about stimpacks, not about rules, I just think that its balanced as it is. If we limit cops to only 2 stimpacks it makes no sense.

Reaction score
Thread locked cause of CIV vs PD beef kekw

Original idea will be extended to: 1. extension to base stim packs (from 2 -> 4-5)
and/or
2. Prevention of using more than 2-3 stimpacks in a certain amount of time, if possible, or lowering their effectiveness per consecutive use.

Status
Not open for further replies.