Discussion about a ban

Reaction score
So I want to discuss about a ban that W O K E got by @Madda . I don't even know who the guy is and I'm not trying to defend him.

I want to discuss about it because in my opinion he did nothing wrong. If he was involved in a raid and an officer comes up to you with a gun in his hand and you know you have killed people before and might be wanted of course you are gonna shoot the cop.

---

Slayerduck clearly stated his intentions and that he was going to confiscate the firearm.

How do you know that the cop is not lying? Back when I played it happened literally all the time that cops lied to get somebody arrested.

User did not properly investigate the officers intentions before opening fire.
Do you understand how small time it takes to get somebody in handcuffs or under gunpoint? You have to act fast in situations like that and not start to investigate.

---

This is exactly why we need more staff who can look things from criminal's perspective such as @Robin Ljungberg - Madda is a good admin but he clearly doesn't know how that stuff works. There is literally no time to start "investigating" if the officer is gonna arrest you or not - especially when the officer has a gun in his hand.

This is just my opinion, please share your opinions about this situation as well. W O K E did a stupid thing though when he went to sell drugs because he knew he might be wanted. That's just a suicide mission.

Reaction score
I kinda think you gotta be telepathic to play perp. Reading other's minds and shit. Tbh as mentioned many times, the community cries so long that something is wrong untill staff enforce it. And once enforced everyone wants the enforcement removed. Cough 2.5.

EDIT: Giving somebody a ban because he tries to act quickly. I mean the issue is... when you see a tfu walking up to you it's really fishy. That's why I'll still support the old SWAT system, because when they rolled out you know it was real shit and not only a gun confiscation.
Besides if an officer wishes to be careless whilst a person carries a weapon like in that case, it's kinda his fault.
I just think staff need to put themselves into people's perspectives without the knowledge they have what actually happened to what the person has actually seen.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You don't need to have any inhuman powers, you just need to be experienced enough.
Well. To have experience you need to go through a situation or look at a situation. Meaning that you must've done it or seen it. There's 2 possible outcomes to the sit when a gun gets confiscated. Either you get your gun nicked which is usually worth more than a murder ticket and a jail sentence or find out 5min later you got a warrant for murder.

Reaction score
Something about a raid that happened a while ago before I went on duty, it's up the the crims to verify if they are actually wanted or not. The whole "I killed cops last raid" is getting old. Also if someone is wanted for murder you'd be getting gunpointed, not just passively asking for the gun to be confescated. All situations should be looked at serperatly, if thehomeless feels that the ban was invalid he can still dispute it and if accepted get it removed from his record.

Reaction score
He genuinely asked for the ban to happen, if you think you're warranted then why are you on the streets?
You can't cry about being approached by an officer, killing him out of suspicion, then getting banned for it.

It's your responsibility to make sure that any evidence left behind isn't critical to finding out your identity.
Every raid I've performed, I've hid some sort of evidence or planted it in a different apartment to lead police's attention elsewhere, while I run off to keep myself hidden.
Typically if I'm tired of hiding I head toward the PD and hand myself in (then go on-duty after being arrested lul)

Reaction score
I've hid some sort of evidence or planted it in a different apartment to lead police's attention elsewhere, while I run off to keep myself hidden.

yeah you are saying you raid alone and kill a sweater at hicktown, its easy peasy. but when you are raiding office, kill 12 people who are in there and 14 cops, you just cant hide the evidence quick enough

Reaction score
yeah you are saying you raid alone and kill a sweater at hicktown, its easy peasy. but when you are raiding office, kill 12 people who are in there and 14 cops, you just cant hide the evidence quick enough
That's different, I mentioned apartments, not offices. It depends on the building, if it's done like that then obviously there isn't time to hide much.

Reaction score
That's different, I mentioned apartments, not offices. It depends on the building, if it's done like that then obviously there isn't time to hide much.
yeah everything just depends on the situation, every situation is pretty much different

Reaction score
This is exactly why we need more staff who can look things from criminal's perspective
he clearly doesn't know how that stuff works.

I don't get this "cop" perspective and "criminal" perspective that people come up with all the time. A large portion of the staff team has been playing here for years. This gives them more than enough time to look at things from both perspectives (Which we do!!). Simply saying "Oh he is just looking at it from the cops perspective" is not a valid argument at all, it is just assumptions.