[Discussion] Minging/Griefing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit/Add: add, rule 3.31
Your version of the rule:

3.31 Minging/Griefing

No person is allowed to hinder or ruin someone's roleplay experience. If someone is griefing someone's property or the person themself, and despite the tickets and jail sentences gained and continues to do so, he is breaking the rules.

Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited? Everyone hates that one guy who keeps jumping on your shelf and keeps throwing off your guns, despite gaining countless tickets and jail sentences. You wanna kill him but you can't cuz it would cause more harm than good. Just today I got my shop griefed by a person throwing snowballs at my ammo, which resulted in the ammo falling in a fire and getting compleately destroyed. This will put a stop to all those players trying to ruin someone's roleplay experience and this is how its gonna be put to work:
A player is griefing your shop, you call the cops and he gets a ticket. He pays it but continues to grief you or just continues to annoy you. The player is allowed to contact staff and make an AR. In real life you wouldnt see some guy jumping on a table in your shop, kicking all the items off. If it happens, he gets arrested and stops.

Status
Not open for further replies.